See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m finally getting to it, here is my honest review of Holiday Inn Vinogradovo where I had (the pleasure??) to stay for 3 nights in February.

Let’s start with checkin: OK. Nothing special and the single most difficult thing was that the lady spoke very little English. Room number, Internet and Credit Card were the main words used - plus Thank you. But she was nice.

When I asked whether I could order room service, her English wasn’t enough to explain it to me which ended up in me not being able to sign the cheque for room service because nobody thought about blocking an amount on my credit card at checkin. So, after the shower from a long trip and being compfy: back into my clothes, down to reception while my dinner was slowly getting cold on a cart in front of my room. I waited for 10 minutes to pay for room service. When I gave her my card, she asked me how much she should block. Really?? Did I really need to learn your menue by heart so I can quickly pre-calculate how much I will need in the next days??

The room was OK, clean and compfy.

The two worst things about this hotel: quality of food was disastrous to the point that I ate potatoes and veggies only. The fish from the lunch buffet had such a terrible fish smell that I was done after 10sec and the other days were similar. I didn’t even bother to try dinner.

We had a 3day conference and the room was similarly disastrous. No a/c (I know this sounds weird in winter time but with no windows, 24 people and the heating on the air was stuffy and smelly) - no air circulation at all. So we got a bigger room for day 2+3 which was indeed bigger, but for some reason they put less tables and chairs so we had to re-do the whole thing. Since nobody was to be found, we gathered additional tables from the lobby areas and built our own conference setup.

Annoying was also that every morning we had to ask the conference team (down to reception again) for water bottles. Everyone was super friendly but no anticipation of any guest needs.

If I can avoid it there is no way I come back to this hotel. There are much better ones closer to the airport at not much of a premium.

Stayed: February 2018
NatalyaOrekhova, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Dear Stephan, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please kindly accept our sincerest apologies for all the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We have already passed all your comments to the appropriate departments of the hotel and we will definitely take measures. We will conduct special additional trainings for the front office, room service, technical, food and beverage and kitchen departments so that we could better anticipate our guests needs. And on the working week we will have a special meeting with all these departments to discuss all your comments. We are sorry that you stay did not meet your expectations as that is not up to our normal standards. We promise we will make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Sincerely yours,
Anna Karabut,

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I stay here 3 nights.I think location is far from Central of Moscow. Breakfast has not vary kinds of foods. But coffee is great!! They provide wifi in room too.Supermarket located far from the hotel 200m. I like Holiday Inn here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benzwinwin
NatalyaOrekhova, General Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear benzwinwin, thank you so much for this review of our hotel, we were pleased to get to know that you liked our hotel! We will looking forward to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo!
With kind regards,
Oxana Evsukova,

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Very well priced hotel. And service is quite appropriate considering that hotel is outside of Moscow. Highly recommended for business occasions. Meeting and conference facilities are good and staff is responsive.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Shariputra
HIMV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Dear Shariputra,
Thank you so much for your kind comments on your recent stay at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, we were pleased to get to know that you liked our service and enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you once again for you review, we will hope that you will visit us again!
With very best regards,
Ekaterina Gaponova,

Reviewed November 29, 2016

In september 2016 I reserved a room in this hotel for 6 days in December 2016. Less than a week before my trip they informed me that they have more important customers coming in for one of those nights and they would sent me to another hotel for that night. I have no time for such a hassle. Neither do I have desire to make business with this kind of people. Don't trust this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mikko_Mantymaki
HIMV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Dear Mikko_Mantymaki,
First and foremost please allow me to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo for your upcoming stay in Moscow.
Please accept our sincere apologies for these inconveniences. I regret that we will not be able to accommodate you at our property on the given date, as our hotel will be fully booked out for a special event on that day.
We would gladly assist you in transfering your reservation to the closest hotel of the same category within our brand for just that 1 night or the full length of stay, depending on which option will be more convenient for you considering these unfortunate circumstances as is required in such situations by the International standards.
Our Sales representative is currently in direct contact with you to find the best possible resolution for this unfortunate situation.
Please, once again, allow me to express our sincere apologies. We look forward to hearing from you directly so we can assist you in the best way possible.
Warm regards,
Ekaterina Gaponova

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Nice Hotel, clean rooms with good stuff, not far away from Moscow with very good prices.
Quite rooms with closed pool.
Its better to visit it in winter as at summer time, there is no place to take sun bath.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamer_tr
HIMV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Dear Tamer_tr,
Thank you very much for your nice comments on your recent stay in Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo, we value your feedback! It was our pleasure to get to know that you’ve liked almost everything – cleanliness, staff service, location and pricing policy of the hotel!
We hope you will visit us again,
Elena Belova, Front Office Manager