3,086 results
All reviews an indian restaurant prospekt mira metro station free shuttle red square shuttle service swimming pool breakfast spread executive floor nice place to stay amazing hotel business trip stayed here for nights clean rooms business hotel comfortable hotel minutes walking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel that had a fantastic gym and indoor pool. 5-minute walk to Olympic Stadium. Room was very quiet and clean. Shower was tub/shower and had a handle which is convenient for women who don't want to get there hair wet. Also a very good Thai massage in spa as well. Perfect hotel for me!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SvetlanaNM, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joseph,

We would like to thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am pleased that overall your expectations were met. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I liked the combination of price/quality. Spacious quiet rooms. Attentive staff that speaks Russian and English. Also, there are many pointers and explanations in Chinese. Many opportunities for business events (I participated in an international conference that took place in this hotel). There is a swimming pool, Spa and fitness center. Hotel's shuttles bring guests from the main airports of Moscow. Breakfast was included in the price and I was struck by his generosity. You can choose not only cold dishes, pastries, cornflakes, fruits, etc but also a hot "full English Breakfast", Chinese-style rice, and other hot dishes.

Room Tip: On the lower floors there are restaurants and meeting rooms, so choose the rooms above: for example, starting from the 8th floor.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at Azimut Olympic Moscow multiple times. All my stays have been pleasant. Especially the breakfast and dinner at the Executive floor are great. Also a plus for possibility to print, the gym, pool and a proper sauna. Would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marcus,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days and it was pleasant. This hotel probably have the best hotel health club i ever seen. There r solarium, jacuzzi, pool and fully equipped gym. Atm and money changer also provided. I saw there is couple restaurant beside receptionist and bar as well. The room service was good, staff were friendly, but the bed i think need to change. I had a back pain sleeping on it. Other than that, it was pleasure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow and for your warm and detailed feedback.
I am delighted that we managed to exceed your expectations and make your stay enjoyable.
Once again thank your for staying at our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter and have just returned from a wonderful 4 days at the The Metropol Hotel in Moscow.
I had read A Gentleman In Moscow so my curiosity was piqued.
Arriving in great anticipation and were not disappointed. I had only booked a standard room and although it was probably due for an upgrade it was full of characters, spotlessly clean and lots of small luxuries to add to our comfort and enjoyment.
The staff were wonderful (as were all the Russian people we came into contact with) nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was to die for. The location perfect next door to Red Square, Museums, Kremlin and St Basil’s...perfect.
Thank you for making our first visit to Russia so perfect, I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SvetlanaNM, General Manager at AZIMUT Hotel Olympic Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sandra!

We would like to thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am delighted that our colleasgue's work and The Metropol Hotel facilities met your expectations.
I trust we will have a possibility to see you in Azimut Hotel Olympic Moscow on next visit!

Kind regards,