All reviews piano bar red square club floor business hotel svo airport business trip walking distance tverskaya street great business nice hotel executive room train station room service by foot excellent location central location comfortable rooms
Reviewed October 14, 2016

This was my first visit to Moscow and I was recommended to the Sheraton by a Russian colleague. On the plus side, it is very well located being given both close to the centre (Red Square and the Kremlin) and to the airport express station (perfect if you are flying into or out of SVO).

The room was a descent size, all the basics were there although the overall feeling was a little bit dated. I got good service in the lobby bar but did not try the restaurant. Breakfast was good but the room was a little crowded. Price wise, I would say it was good value. I will go back.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

I have spent a great time at the place - in the center of Moscow, with a wonderful room and with great comfort. The room service was at highest level and added to a wonderful stay. I can recommend this hotel, but would like to ask the hotel to transfer back the amount of 1000RUB blocked on the card for the mini-bar, which we didnt use in the end.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 837angelinad
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel. Very good bed. Very good location. Very good foods (we ordered delivery to our room at room service). Clean and very accurate hotel. It was very interesting to see your name at tv-panel: Dear Susanna...

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for three nights alongside with a group of 100 people as an annual cycle meeting. Almost all of the colleagues were satisfied with the location, services, the staff and etc.
The room sizes are acceptable considering limitations in a city like Moscow. The red square is within walking distance with some good eating choices on the way. WiFi connection is free of charge everywhere while the connection speed and signal is very good.
Breakfast variety could have been better but there's no complain from my side as I usually do not eat a lot.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

This is a truly great hotel with consistent high quality service, pleasant and professional staff, welcoming and caring. Good breakfasts, club room is quite nice including welcoming staff there. The location is perfect for someone visiting Moscow. In the centre of everything. Me and my friend stayed there twice during one visit to Russia (booked again because we liked the first time) and then my friend stayed there once more on the next trip. The front desk people are welcoming and pleasant when you check in and check out. Overall, a good business traveller choice.

Date of stay: June 2016