1,590 results
All reviews seven sisters mercedes bar rolls royce persian restaurant river cruise beautiful hotel stalin era moskva river historical building executive floor hotel lobby breakfast buffet five star hotel top floor the hotel offers caviar fitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights for business in November. Always impressed with this place - it's like a vast palace but staff are friendly and efficient and the rooms are tidy and of a good size. Bar was not too busy. Breakfast was first class.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow, for your stay and leaving such a positive feedback!

Special thanks for all of the positive moments mentioned in your review about our property. We try our best to meet the expectations and demands of all of our guests, which frames the standards of our services, security level and price range accordingly.

We sincerely hope to welcome you again on your next visit at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel ticks all the boxes on my checklist. “Stalinist skyscraper” and “luxury” might not immediately seem like a possible combination, but this hotel is lavishly decorated and literally smells high-end from the main entrance.
The staff are always very helpful and friendly. All premises are very tidy and constantly taken care of. Even the standard rooms have a very strong Russian nouveau riche feel and that grows stronger, the more you upgrade. This design echoes throughout the hotel.
The highlights for me are the unrivalled breakfast buffet and the Royal Wellness Club with a 50-meter pool.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest (ottroos),

Thank you for choosing Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow, and submitting such a positive feedback!

We are happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you`ve correctly mentioned the hotel`s building is one of the famous seven «Sisters» of Moscow. It is one of the symbols of Stalin`s era. And now, after the renovation, historical heritage of hotel «Ukraine» combines with modern comfort and luxury of Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Luxury hotel in former historical building with still pretty balanced value-for-money. Excellent location, in the very center, all main highlights are really walking distance. Very kind staff, ideal place to stay for prolonged weekend ……

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear guest,

Please accept our special thanks for such the positive assessment of our staff. Comments like yours inspire us to work with even better enthusiasm and passion!
We will be sincerely happy to welcome you again at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I stayed two weeknights at the Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, receiving a Platinum upgrade to a business suite on the fifth floor.

To put it mildly, opulence, luxury, and service on are tasteful display at the hotel. I was so impressed with my personalised arrival experience that I knew I would be in for a treat when I entered to my room. The staff exude the old world charm that is all but lost in Western Europe but still is quite alive in Eastern Europe.

My room was a two-room suite with a large bathroom, a large sleeping room, and a very comfortable and cozy sitting room with five overstuffed seats around a low table. All of the appointments were of the highest quality--moulding, window treatments, carpet--all very well done. The bed certainly was no disappointment and ranks among the most comfortable I've enjoyed.

I took advantage of many of the hotel's services--transport, fitness, spa, and concierge. Transport smartly was arranged with a luxury E-class Mercedes from Vnukovo to the hotel and a return trip to Domodedovo. The large fitness centre has the latest equipment to keep up with anyone's fitness regime. It certainly met my meagre needs! The spa services offered me a chance to unwind and really to enjoy a break from the day's activities. Finally, the knowledgeable concierge expertly helped me to plan my touristic days in Moscow--which is truly an amazing city--so that I was able to see every one of the attractions I intended to see.

Another comment worthy of sharing and understanding is regarding location. The hotel overlooks the Moscow River and affords a beautiful view of the district. The nearest metro at Kievskaya is about a ten-minute walk through a park. The metro stop is just below a massive shopping centre. Great location!

I am looking forward to my return trip to Moscow where I am 100% certain of another stay at this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Moscow River
Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank travelentuziast
radisson_royal, Генеральный директор at Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear guest (travelentuziast),
Please accept our special thanks for the such positive comments!
Comments like yours inspire us to work with even better enthusiasm and passion!
We are happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for giving such a high rank to the quality of service and giving a good note about our hotel!
We sincerely hope that on your next visit to the capital of Russia you will stay at Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow again!
Best Regards,