“Best Service I have ever received!!”
Review of Menu

Menu
Ranked #438 of 15,738 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Arbat
Description: Les Menus in Moscow presents the bold and experimental cuisine of the Michelin three star Chef Pierre Gagnaire, regarded as one of today's most innovative and artistic chefs. Classic French cuisine with a modern twist and culinary artistry at its finest interpretation creates an unforgettable feast for all the senses.
Reviewed April 6, 2016

The Service is Second to None. Victoria and Munar should teach the rest of the world what Amazing Service actually is. The Fresh omelet and buffet line has a wide variety for a very nice breakfast. The atmosphere is Royal in nature.
Thank You to the entire Menu Team.

Brad

Reviewed April 6, 2016

Excellent breakfast, and with unlimited champagne! Every morning for 5 days my wife and I went, great service, and reasonable price for a buffet of that quality.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Good food and excellent service. I wanted to taste the gastronomic menu but the server told me it would take too long. I wish I could have decided by my own.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

I had dinner here on a Monday evening. It was relatively quite. Just a few tables occupied.
The menu is not very extensive but has sufficient choice. I decided to go for a salad with crab and pasta with crab as main course. But before the starter is served you will get some 'amuses', small starters on the house. Really good and delicious bites.
Bread is good as well and comes with butter and a kind of creamy sauce.

The starter was delicious and of high quality. Kamchatka crab was really good.
The plate was well prepared and presented.

The main course of pasta with seafood was very rich. It is a creamy meal which is ' heavy'. Good of taste but high in calories and cholesterol. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it a lot.

I finished the meal with a cappuccino which came with different cookies and sweats. Jimmie!!

The service is outstanding!!! My waiter was taking care of me very well did an outstanding job.

I will come back for sure.

Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

What a great place to dine. Was quite quiet while there but live piano and superb service made is memorable in every way. It's not the lost affordable place around however worth for a fine night out.