All reviews great hotel convenient shuttle the shuttle driver with king size bed free shuttle comfy room night manager welcome gift walk in shower nice pool stayed one night great business internet connection business hotel breakfast buffet room service modern hotel
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Had one night at this airport hotel.
When I arrived, I was greeted at the reception, where I was checked in and informed about hours for restaurants, breakfast, gym and so on. As my loyalty card was not registered to the booking, they did it and then upgraded me to the 9’th floor.
There was a nice lounge, where you can get a beer/soda and some light snacks.
The room was nice with a king size bed, some fresh fruites, two bottles of water and quite a full minibar.
Breakfast was really nice and had a lot of things to choose from, both hot and cold.
The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to the airport, which worked very fine.
Definetly a hotel I will return to.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Sergey_Koshelev, Генеральный директор at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bekgaard,

Thank you for having chosen Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel as your home away from home.
We are very pleased that your overall impression of your stay was positive and you enjoyed services experienced here. Looking forward to see you again at our hotel upon your next visit to Moscow.

Sergey Koshelev,

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Sheremetyevo airport has several options to choose from if you want to have an overnight sleep between flights. In my experience Sheraton was not the best one even though price wise it’s not the cheapest option.
The hotel looks and feels shabby and in need of a makeover, the carpets need cleaning and the furniture should be renewed or repaired. The beds were not comfortable as well as the pillows. And although buffet breakfast had options to choose from, almost everything I tried was not tasty.
The personnel was not over friendly though the reception staff was quite efficient.
An ok stay overall but won’t stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Sergey_Koshelev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Dear Alla,
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel.

It is sad that you have not reported any issues while staying with us. Please contact me directly. We would like to find out more details of your stay.

Best regards,
Sergey Koshelev

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for one night, before my trip home from Moscow. The shuttle driver was less than courteous and made it seem like an inconvenience that I wanted him to take me to the front of my hotel with all my luggage. Granted we didn’t speak the same language, but his body language and huffing said it all.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the very friendly and professional front desk staff. I went up to my room and within 10 seconds, someone was walking in my room to check the bathroom and mini bar. I wasn’t even given the opportunity to open the door after she knocked. Once that was over with, about 5 minutes later, someone else knocked and asked to do the same thing. All I wanted to do was relax and this made it impossible.

My room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The dining options on-site are subpar. At an airport hotel, you are pretty much stuck in the hotel so some better options would have been nice. The guys who worked at the bar were very nice and accommodating.

After I got back to my room, there was another knock at my door. A welcome gift of fruit, water, and juice were brought to me complimentary which was very nice.

In the morning, while I was getting ready to leave, once again someone walked into my room from housekeeping. The staff needs to do a better job at waiting for people to answer their doors before just walking in.

Overall for what this hotel is, it is fine. If I had a better option, I would go there, but this hotel seems to be the best in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel located 5 minutes from the airport, the room was comfortable and very clean, the staff was friendly, Breakfast was great, the hotel provided free transportation to the airport
The price was fair

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sergey_Koshelev, Генеральный директор at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear גיל ק,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel and for taking time for sharing with us your feedback concerning your stay.
We hope your travels bring you back to Moscow soon so that we can welcome you again.

Sergey Koshelev,

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Stayed at this hotel 08/16 - 08/18. Booked standard room on Expedia for two adults and one child - 12 y.o. So hotel was clearly aware that 3 people are checking in. Arrived to the hotel late night at around 11:30 pm after 3 hours flight from Athens. Receptionist asked if we need sofa or extra bed. I thought it should have been done already, so I was a bit surprised - and certainly said "yes". (Provided room only had two twin beds). Receptionist ensured me that she will send someone over.
15 min later no one came. Called reception - receptionist said there is no sofa option in this room, so we need to pay for an extra bed. Escalating to night shift manager (remember - it is a midnight - we very much want to get into bed rather than arguing). Manager, in a totally unapologetic and indifferent manner, informed us that the room we booked does not include extra bed even though we indicated 12 year old child at the time of booking. She insisted that we have to pay $30 per night to get an extra bed. Very bad experience and unacceptable business practice. We refused and ended up moving two twin beds together removing the separating night stand.

Fast forward two weeks. Flight back to USA with stopover in FRA. Staying at Hilton. Exact same situation, standard room booked on Expedia. Upon checkin receptionist apologized and said that rollover beds are not available - so hotel provided us an additional adjacent room at no extra charge! Feel the difference ...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Sergey_Koshelev, General Manager at Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Dimus,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel as your home away from home.

I do understand your feelings about the situation and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Indeed the extra bed goes for an additional charge at our hotel. It has to be either requested in advance or directly upon check in so that a guest is informed about the additional cost and agrees on it. However no comment or request about it was coming with your reservation. You have been provided with a room according to your reservation confirmation. I especially apologize for the mistake that was made at reception and that you had to wait for the bed and then get another answer about it.
I do admit this as a purely human factor and I do understand that this is not the right way we want to welcome our guests.
Please accept our sincere apologies.
I would therefore be thankful if you could let me know whenever you plan your next visit to us, so that I can personally take care of your stay. My email is Sergey.Koshelev@sheratonhotels.com.

Sergey Koshelev