All reviews domodedovo airport quiet street red square minute walk privilege room express train metro station same building great hotel price quality walking distance green line hotel bar convenient hotel main attractions tretyakov gallery pleasant stay
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable and quiet room in a hotel conveniently located to come and go from and to Domodedovo airport by train.Breakfast was abundant in a fine restaurant. Adjustment of my stay to modifications due to short notice customer alterations were made on site without any problem!Only very secondary improvement consideration would be to look after bathroom door and its frame damaged on the bottom part due to humidity.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for your response. We glad to hear that you enjoyed not only the perfect location of the hotel and it proximity to the center of Moscow, but also warm welcoming of our employees and high standards of services.
It is very important for us to read the guests comments and their attentiveness to the details. Thank you very much for your notification about the bathroom door. We know about this issue in some of the rooms and regularly doing the maintenance to keep it in the good shape and appearance.
We hope that this little episode did not overshadowed your stay in the hotel and we hope to see you soon again

Alexandra Stryukova,

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed by the hotel at first. Nice reception, nice building, nice room. When I went to order room service is when it went downhill. Phone doesn’t work. Fiddled with connections. Phone doesn’t work. Fiddled with connection. Now could faintly hear dial so phoned RS. They couldn’t hear me. Tried fiddling and calling again. No joy!
Tried reception, same thing.
Visited reception but they were focused on fixing phone not feeding me. Called from service and ordered. Back in room RS called. However, as phone not fixed, I couldn’t hear them. RS tried again, and again. Smelly engineer arrived, looked at phone and adjusted some connection and told me off. He left and eventually so did his BO. RS called me. My original order is not available so I switched my order. “That will be 30 mins”. 45 mins later I’m hungry. Tried to call but no joy. Knock on door. My food (2nd choice) is now here. Small and cold.
I’m not going to say don’t eat here. I tried it once and it was very poor. I hope you are luckier.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your response. We glad that you appreciated our beautiful hotel and the comfortable cozy rooms. It is very sad to hear about your not so pleasant experience with Room Service food ordering. We deeply apologize for all the inconvenience and issues with the telephone. As you correctly noticed guests` needs must be always on the first place. We investigated the situation and arranged detailed training for our employees involved in this case to avoid any service issues in the future. We would be delighted to even out the unpleasant impression and treat you with our Chef Signature sweets when you will come next time.

Thanks for understanding,

Looking forward to see you again,

Alexandra Stryukova,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The neighborhood is great. Lobby is nice and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

If the weather is great you can walk to the main attractions. On rainy days we got an Uber which was very reliant and quick. Did not use the metro but there is one nearby 8-10 min walk I believe.

Much closer to the red square than expected!

Quite rooms, comfortable beds and very clean.

Enjoyed their breakfast too.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lamya,

Thank you very much for your response. We glad to hear that you enjoyed not only the magnificent location of the hotel and it proximity to the Red Square, but also warm welcoming and the individual approach of our employees, high standards of services, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast.

Looking forward to see you again,

Reviewed September 13, 2018

After returning from Elbrus we stayed here.

very clean, safe and good staff.

It's located in 10 minutes walk from a metro station, and only two stations from the Red Square and the centre,

Breakfast was 1300 rubles but it's worth it.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Kenpat123,

Thank you for your kind review of Mercure Bakhrushina! We are glad you were fully satisfied with cleanliness, safety, hospitality and location:) These are essential factors to make our valuable guests fell Welcome and comfortable!

Hope to great you again here,
My sincere regards,

Alexandra Stryukova

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Location, service and comfort and price of this hotel are very attractive for short business trip to Moscow with arrival|departure at Domodedovo airport. Good facility for lunch in the adjacent IBIS hotel!Very polite and helpful staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear F0minagen,

Thank you for your kind review of Mercure Bakhrushina! We appreciate a lot your feedback - our team members can see the result of their hard work:)

Hope to Welcome you soon again,

Kind regards,