1,419 results
All reviewsseparate toiletnevsky prospektsecond buildingriviera travelmain avenuequiet locationbusiness tripexcellent locationconcierge servicepublic transportcomfortable hotelbottled waterfew minutes walkby footcitymoscowpetersburg
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

It’s located very comfortable,cause there is no noise from the main streets, but 5-10 minutes walk from metro station and Moscow train station. Very nice breakfast and comfortable rooms - stylish. Every day you will have new still bottled water. Very polite and careful personnel. Inlike this place so much!
It’s located just near business centre and plenty of different caffees.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Novotel_Centre, Deputy Front Office manager at Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Ver0chka,

Thank you for your review about stay in Novotel Saint Petersburg Center.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed to spend your holidays in Saint Petersburg with us. We hope that you will choose our hotel again on your next visit.

Best regards,
Yulia Vakarova
Deputy Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 31, 2017

We had a twin superior room. Bit on the small side and had to put our cases on the floor. Toilet is separate from the bathroom which is weird and annoying. Comfortable beds, tv, hairdryer, safe, kettle, fridge, free toiletries. Free WiFi. Breakfast 6.30am - 10am was included and had plenty of choice. Would definitely recommend as it is in a perfect location, 2 mins from Mayakovskaya metro and just off Nevsky. Reception were very helpful apart from one lady who was rude and curt. I did ask for a quiet room but unfortunately it faced the park, lovely view but we were woken at 6am every morning to non stop barking dogs, also late at night. Not the hotels fault but it spoilt the stay due to bad sleep.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hulagirlSurrey
Novotel_Centre, Front Office Manager at Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear Guest!

Thanks a lot for your detailed comments on you recent stay with Novotel St. Petersburg Centre! It's a pleasure to get compliments from our guests. I'm terribly sorry for the colleague of mine, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding or a bad day because she's a part of the friendliest hotel team in St. Petersburg. As for the room - it's just a matter of one telephone call and we find you the best one, the one that meets your expectations. I hope you loved your trip to St. Petersburg and maybe one day you will come back to Russia for there's so many things to discover about our country.

Best regards in 2018!
Kirill Kondratev,

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We spent 3 nights at Novotel Saint Petersburg with my siblings. We had a nice stay, although the dinner menu is not close to a high-quality hotel restaurant's, it was more like simple local food. Unfortunately - as we experienced with most of the Russian people we met - the waiters don't speak English very well, some of them couldn't answer basic questions (for example: "is the tap water drinkable?"). Nevertheless we got a huge room, that was very clean and comfortable. The hotel's wall was designed with much care and a modern taste that we really appreciated. We had a great time, and we would like to thank your flexibility.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms in the main building come with a huge balcony
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DorottyaV19
Novotel_Centre, Front Office Manager at Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.com. It is a great pleasure to know that you loved your stay with Novotel St. Petersburg. In Novotel we do not have pretensions of being a luxurious hotel, for sure we are a casual style business hotel of modern and ergonomic design which refers to our cuisine as well. We are happy to know that you stay was comfortable and experience was positive.

Best regards and looking forward to welcoming you back in Novotel!

Kirill Kondratev

Reviewed December 8, 2017

I have been in many Novotel in Europe as I am a consultant. Being Platinum member gives me enough confidence on exposing my opinion about several Novotel structures. I would say that in this case the property was fine but the environment was not very welcoming. I haven't received any upgrade as far I could have noticed. More over I didn't feel the staff was friendly and welcoming. I posted them a question about "Good morning offer" for breakfast but I received the answer only at check-out time when I did already breakfast at full price even though was not very expensive. While at breakfast, staff asked me if I was having a credit open and even after I confirmed to them and pointed them to the front office staff the outcome was a double check and consequently excuses. Even though this didn't hurt me I didn't recognised this behaviour as professional. Finally when I came back to get my luggage, although I don't expect the staff to bring me the luggage, at least a bit of nice mood and attitude is always great to show and not only opening the door and expect that customer recognize his own luggage. So the final outcome is that the property was almost in the standard of other Novotel in Europe, even if I have been in Novotel of higher rate, but the staff and environment is below the expectations and the level of other Novotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank GuidoEsposito
Novotel_Centre, Manager at Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Guido,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Saint Petersburg Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Concerning upgrade, unfortunately on those dates we did not have availability to provide a full upgrade with higher category room. But the room you stayed is also not a usual room. This room was created in the frame of Accor MyRoom project. Its a room designed by the member of the team, Alexandra, who is inspired by ballet. And because it has some personal touch we use it also as upgrade for Le CLub members. Its the pity that reception did not explained it during the check-in.
I understand what you mean in you comments and please rest assured that we will take the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Alla Ignateva
Operations Manager

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I was sent here by my local contact since the hotel is in the city center, really 2 minutes away from the underground. Modern structure, nothing missed, excellent staff, gym of the roof and wonderful breakfast. Just the Wi-Fi is not constant in signal...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Novotel_Centre, Front Office Manager at Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Fabrizio!

Thank you very much for your comments! It's always a pleasure to get a positive feedback from our guests. I'm happy that you loved your stay with Novotel St. Petersburg centre and I will definitely share your compliments with the colleagues of mine. Hope to see you soon in Novotel again!

Best regards,