The only issues for the hotel: absolutely not tasty breakfasts. Cheese and sausage were disgusted and some of them looks and smell as not fresh product.
Only cerial was yummy. No changes in menu along 10 days at all, for such price per person - no reason to have them at all. We skipped breakfasts last couple of days in spite we paid for them already...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Gourmet bar restaurant. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg