See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2017

This is a new hotel that is very nice in every way. Friendly staff, modern decorating, great restaurant, nice rooms, central location. I will certainly stay here when I come back. Lots of work space in the room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Iskander K, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Ufa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Dear Mr. D_Willy_S,

Thank you for sharing your impression about staying at Sheraton Ufa Hotel. We are happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay! We appreciate that in your review you mentioned our staff, great rooms, location in the historical center of Ufa city, and also our restaurant NOVUM. We promise to continue providing the best service and ensure our guests' comfort.

We hope to see you again at Sheraton Ufa Hotel!

Emiliya Allakhverdieva
VIP and Guest Services Leader.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Stayed in Ufa Sheraton for 1 night (15-16 Nov).

Everything was good except the fact of stolen tablet PC, which I left in the bed at night and forgot to pick up next morning when checked out. Tablet PC disappeared and in 6h after my check out already was used by another user.

I had to left Ufa that day so could not stay at the hotel longer time and look for it thouroghly. Personnel seemed to help me first day (at least it looked like so since they told they over phone did something). But then nobody called me despite all the hotel including management (Mr. Vasiliy) was informed about this lost.

Very big disasppointment that just one night in so expensive hotel can deprive a precious thing. I travel 3-4 times a month for 5 years already and this is the first time my belongings are stolen from my room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eduard K
Iskander K, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Ufa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Eduard K,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Ufa Hotel as your destination in Ufa. We appreciate the time you have spent for writing a review about your stay and we apologize for the situation happened. Regarding the question about your personal tablet we made an investigation with managers and found out that your tablet was used at the conference that you attended. Unfortunately, there was no tablet found in the room after your check out. Our managers tried hard to do everything possible to find your personal belonging and then contacted you to tell the details. In case you still have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact us by the official email ufa-info@sheraton.com or call us by telephone number +7(347)285-01-00.

We hope you will come back to Ufa and visit us again at Sheraton Ufa Hotel. We will do our best to make your stay comfortable.

Emiliya Allakhverdieva
VIP and Guest Services Leader.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I stayed few nights in this hotel while on business in Ufa and it did not fail to meet the standards that one usually expects from an SPG property. Rooms are clean and spacious, staff is friendly (if sometimes need a bit of guidance), food in the restaurant is decent and hotel's breakfast impresses with plentiful choices, including some excellent local dishes, No regrets and will stay there again when next time in Ufa.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 28, 2017

Dear Roman N,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Ufa Hotel and writing an informative review about your stay through the tripadvisor.com portal.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Emiliya Allakhverdieva
VIP ang Guest Services Leader.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

this is currently the best hotel in ufa. very friendly service. clean well appointed rooms. several restaurants available. centrally located. gym is well equipped and they also have a nice spa that offers a hamam and very good massages.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 7, 2017

Dear cosmopolitoswiss,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Ufa Hotel as your destination in Ufa. We appreciate the time you spent for writing a review and we are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay! We will continue doing our best to meet our guests' expectations.

Thank you again for staying at the Sheraton Ufa Hotel and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Ufa.

Emiliya Allakhverdieva
VIP and Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I have been 3 times in this hotel and now it was last one - thanks to Mrs Allahverdieva and Mr Kushnarov.

Dear General manager of the hotel

You can have nice design, grand new furniture, all features - but if you do not train your staff - it worth nothing.

I was surprised that your custom service manager tries to teach me rules of your loyalty programme - I have concierge level in Club Carlson (Radisson) and gold in SPG

I run one of the first loyalty programme in Russia and I am still considered as guru in this field.

Would be pleased to use e-mail from your staff as sample - "how you can ruin all efforts to build premium hotel if you do wrong investments - do not train and teacg your staff"

WR

Mrs Tadzheva

Room Tip: Look for Hilton or other hotel with better trained staff
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank zoya l
Management response:Responded May 14, 2017

Dear Mrs. Tadzheva,

Thank you for taking time to share comments with us. Your feedback is very important for us as we always value our guests’ opinion, try to exceed their expectations and satisfy the most elaborate taste.
I am deeply sorry that you have experienced difficulties and misunderstandings communicating with our Customer Service.
Regarding the attitude of our associates, I would like to assure you, that we constantly deliver trainings for the hotel personnel to become more consistent and friendly in providing services to our guests.
Your incident was seriously discussed with management of Front office department. The additional training for the front desk personnel was conducted immediately after your unfavorable comment.
We would like to assure you that our associates will try to do their best while communicating and delivering service to the guests.
In closing, dear Mrs. Tadzheva, please allow me to tell you that although we failed to meet your expectations during your last stay, we are always working on the level of service and train our staff and despite your negative attitude we still hope to welcome you some day in the future at Sheraton Ufa.

Vladimir Efimov