All reviews the river business center ironing room sauna city fridge
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Krasnoyarsk hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly, even though we spoke no Russian. It is well located, near the river, for some good walks and close to a very interesting regional museum. If travelling on the train, many of the buses from the station stop very close by.The rooms are very clean, although the furniture could be updated! Breakfast has variety and there are a number of places close by to eat as well as in the hotel itself. A good place to stay for pleasure or business.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanadaHawk
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nice hotel situated on the bank of the Yenisei with some great restaurants nearby (next door in fact). Probably simple by Western standards, but it was very tidy and comfortable. Standard rooms are small enough, but have everything you need. The breakfast room is quite small for such a big hotel so I imagine it can get fairly busy - there is also an ironing room which is very handy. The hotel has a bar and cafe, neither of which I ate or drank in but they looked pretty decent. Across the road is a great museum which is well worth a visit. Oh, and I think the friendly hotel moggy is a she - well, it certainly looked as if it was about to have a litter! Try to get a room overlooking the Yenisei, the other rooms over look buildings and carparks.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the Yenisei, the other rooms over look buildings and carparks.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Loopy_Cuban
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very convenient location has this hotel. Actually, I liked everything. The room had great view to the river Enisey, had good new furniture, very clean and spacious. Besides in the bathroom there were slippers, bathrobe, towels and bath accessories, and hairdryer. The reception was very attentive, and the staff was friendly and hospitable. I liked breakfast - it was delicious.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank chernova_st
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This property offered a central location with clean, adequate sized rooms. Our room featured an outstanding view of the river, bridge, and hills opposite downtown Krasnoyarsk. Furniture and other decor were very 1970's, but it didn't bother us, since what mattered most to us was the property's cleanliness, efficiency, and security. There is a restaurant next to the hotel with varied menu, good quality, and reasonable prices. It becomes a lively club during late evening hours when many of Krasnoyark's late teen/early twenty-somethings come to "hang". I have to disagree with other reviewers regarding the breakfast. I found it to be leaps and bounds beyond continental breakfasts at North American 2 and 3-star properties. Lots of salads, cold meats, hot items, fruit, wonderful sliced tomatoes, eggs cooked different ways, sausages, bacon, different breads, jams, juices, cereals, milk, yoghurt, bottled water w/out fluoride (for babies), and much more. Really, a substantial buffet. If I return to Krasnoyarsk, I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank flipperpie
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed one night in Hotel Krasnoyarsk in June, 2012. It has been renovated and nowadays the rooms are very nice and up to Western standard. The only thing, which is SERIOUSLY lagging behind is the breakfast. It is simply awful. I have stayrd in this hotel for the first time 20 years ago, when the country was still Soviet Union and I have to say, nothing has changed with the breakfast.
The breakfast room has 5 tables with a seting for app. 25 people. The hotel is huge, so I can not imagine, what could happen, if all came at the same time. I ordered a omelette and wanted some tomato ketchup as well, but the lady told me very rudely, that it will be served only with an extra cost. I paid over $ 200 for my suite in this hotel, paying extra for ketchup is simply ridiculous!!!
The location is the best what you can get in Krasnoyarsk and the view to Yenisei river is stunning.
It is a pity to have this problem in ths otherwise very nice hotel, but breakfast thing is very annoying. Otherwise Krasnoyarsk is a lovely city, which I would recommend to everybody. Just make sure you are coming in the summer ( May-August).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business