All reviews the river business center ironing room sauna city fridge
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I believe with this hotel you get exactly what you pay for. The rooms are small but very clean. I did not use the spar facility so cannot comment on this. The staff were extremely helpful and polite. The location is very good and close to the centre for restaurants. There are some works being carried out to the front of the hotel but I barely even noticed this. All in all I would recommend this hotel to any visitor.

Room Tip: I spent time on 7th and 8th floors and was advised the higher floors are better.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice hotel with small but clean rooms, centrally located with a number of good restaraunts and night cluds around, good amenities and helpfull staff. Do not expect a lot and you will be completely satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sergey Y
Reviewed May 15, 2013

It is an old style hotel. Its only good side is staff. Very friendly and helpful people.
The hotel is situated practically in the city centre. It is not expensive. The rooms are of low quality but clean. Wi-Fi in the rooms. The breakast is bad but the worst is the place. It is terribly overcrowded as there were only two small rooms available for the quests of this big hotel. The bar is awful. On the other side of the street, there is a very good restaurant so you can manage. I would recommend this hotel as probably you will not find anything better in Krasnojarsk.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank asuomi
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The last time I visited the hotel the grumpy receptionist and her inability to respond is etched in my memory.
This was not the case in 2013. Very welcoming and receptive. I had a lovely room - too ht, but the norm - that overlooked the river and bridge. We arrived late by air from Khabarovsk, worked te next day before departing on the evening train to Novosibirsk
Not yet changed is the quint Soviet style breakfast room on Level 4. Make sure you watch your cutlery, plates and cups -- hotel staff like to whip them away when they you have barely finished. In some cases not finished. But all of a game really.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here for a few nights on our 2nd trip to Kras. Decent room with small fridge, central to dining (New York and the German restaurant out front were our favs!), beautiful view of the river, breakfast buffet with many options (and a coffee drink that was more of a dessert- best way to start the morning). Even after we moved to an apartment for the remainder of our stay, I made a daily walk to the hotel for a cappuccino in the front lobby! In the summer time, the fountains out front play a "show" set to music and the kids play and run in the square.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family