See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2017

Hotel Oktyabrskaya is a great base for exploring Krasnoyarsk. Located in the main street it is just minutes away from beautiful historical architecture and cool bars and restaurants. The bridge taking you to a gorgeous island is 10 minutes away. Our room was spacious and clean, with great views. There was a mistake with our booking and to compensate they let us wash our clothes for free. Breakfast was delicious!!!

Room tip: Upper story rooms near the corner
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyFrogTravels
SlabyshevaO, Генеральный директор at Oktyabrskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear guest!
Thank you for a great comment.

We really appreciate every opinion.
Comfortable and homely atmosphere is very important for us. So we trying do our best for guests all the time.
Wish you only good memories in all your trips.
Looking forward to see you soon in Oktyabrskaya hotel.

General manager
Slabisheva O.A
Tel: +7 391 223 08 08
EMAIL: ROOMS@HOTELOKTOBER.RU

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I stayed at the Oktyarbskaya hotel for 11 nights in October 2016. The hotel is right in the centre of the city, close to plenty of shops, restaurants and takeaways. It's in a great location for exploring the city and this is one of the hotels strongest selling points.

The room we stayed in was large and comfortable. The interior was a little outdated but rather charming in it's own way. Some of the reception staff speak English and they were pretty helpful.

I would highly recommend the hotel to those looking for a hotel in the centre of the city.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SlabyshevaO, менеджер по бронированию at Oktyabrskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Dear Edmund.
First of all thank you very much for the comment about the Oktyabrskaya Hotel.
We are really glad you liked the location, service and recommended us to other guests.
Pleased to inform that some part of the hotel was reconstructed during last month .
Also we are going to remodel all the hotel soon to make staying in Oktyabrskaya Hotel more comfortable for all the guests.
The hotel`s team is always at your service.
Looking forward to see you soon in Oktyabrskaya Hotel.

Best regards,
The reservation department`s manager
Zolotareva Ekaterina.
Tel: +7 391 223 08 08
Websait: HOTELOKTOBER.RU
EMAIL: ROOMS@HOTELOKTOBER.RU

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

This hotel has the best location close to shops, bars, the concert hall, river and museum centre. I've stayed in different hotels in Krasnoyarsk and would recommend this to all tourists. Comfortable rooms, good service, good breakfast (choose between a number of set menus) served all day long (good for those coming here from Asia or Moscow). This hotel is not fancy, but clean, comfortable and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2015
Кристина К, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Oktyabrskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

Dear guest! Thank you for such a positive comment . We are really proud of our hotels location. It is very comfortable for guests. We are glad you were satisfied living in our hotel. Looking forward to see you soon in "Oktyabrskaya" hotel.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

This was an interesting hotel. The price is good, and the rooms are nice, modernised. It could be a four star experience were it not for a few tiny things. First of all the hot water in my room worked erratically, not at all the first day. I took a lukewarm shower, on the second day it more or less worked. The second thing is that the fridge in the room was really loud when the compressor came on. I was shattered so sleeping wasn't a problem, but a lighter sleeper may have had trouble. With regard to the service, it was a mixed bag. The reception desk staff were delightful, smiling and helpful, they were very gracious with my bad Russian. In contrast, the staff of the 24-hour café/bar were a bit surly. Not by Russian standards, but still it was interesting to compare to the reception desk staff. The price was pretty good, but I wouldn't automatically return if I came back to Krasnoyarsk, on the other hand nor would I exclude it.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Lovely ,classic hotel. Staff was gracious and professional from the the time I made the reservation and throughout my stay. The room was well appointed with luxury linens and a very comfortable bed. I would gladly stay here again.

Room tip: ya realy it is very nice and good service given me. great and thank you
Date of stay: June 2013