“Unique Art”
Review of Museum Retro Park

Museum Retro Park
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Listvyanka
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I loved this tucked away little place on the shores of Lake Baikal. The outside is filled with old cars from the Soviet era but inside is the most breathtaking art painted by the owner and renowned Russian artist Vladimir Osipov. I only wish I had come more prepared to buy art but I will return.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice collection of old objects and cars, sculptures and paintings. The owners were extremely friendly and it was very interesting to have a chat with them. They made my made. Definitely worth to go. It's a small place but full of charm.

1  Thank AnnaMzm
Reviewed October 25, 2016

I did not see anything special in this park, just full of corrosion and old. They did not keep it as a historical museum also. Found overcharged too.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

A jumble of old Soviet era vehicles, many just rusting away in the grass, some turned into sculptures, but all charmingly evocative. There's also a collection of other stuff - old phones, adding machines, cash registers, and the like. The place is set back from the main road a bit - about a 5 minute walk and is not obvious to find, but is worth a visit if you're in Listvyanka.

2  Thank EWPD
See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

It's been a strange visit we payed for. We were met by a dull boy who was rude, didn't want to answer simple questions, looked awful and disappeared afterwords. We didn't understand what was happening and left. I work as a guide. We came with a group of tourists, I was expecting one more interesting place in Listvyanka. It didn't happen. Sad.