Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Hampton.com
US$149
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$147
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
All reviews southern pines indoor pool great hotel great stay complimentary breakfast hotel staff front desk staff staff was friendly breakfast bar comfortable bed enjoyed my stay clean rooms definitely stay here again pet ruby accommodations conference
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2021

We always stay at Hampton Inns and this hotel did not disappoint. It was perfect for our overnight stop, convenient to the freeway. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spotlessly clean. The fitness room had everything we needed and was also very clean.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 2, 2021

I didn’t get what I paid for. My jacuzzi suite was small. The room and the tub. When I made the reservation I asked for jacuzzi suite with sofa bed. I got no sofa bed. It was jacuzzi or sofa bed!!! The price don’t change if you don’t have the jacuzzi!! What why not?

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 29, 2021

I book online and when me and my girlfriend showed up we felt instantly welcomed. They even referred to us by our last name every time we had to leave and come back. The whole stay was perfect we had no complaints. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 9, 2021

I have been staying at the Hampton Inn Aberdeen with my family for the past 11 years. I attend the Building Inspectors Conference every year in February which lasts four days and we always arrive early and stay late. This year we stayed nine days.
We were pleased to see the 2019 Conrad Achievement Award proudly displayed at the front desk when we walked in this year. Every department in this hotel earned this award-we can attest to this.
Courtney Brown is the General Manager and is always available to provide personal service to the guests or to chat about her family developments and accomplishment since our last visit. In the event she is in a meeting she has four excellent associates in Carol, Jessica, Sarah and Mike. They too are always available and are seen throughout the day in the halls, elevator or lobby.

When we came down to breakfast the first morning we were pleased to see Ruby and Elsie were still smiling and happily rolling out the hot waffles, breakfast biscuits and fruit smoothies. They have both been keeping us well fed for years!

While most every other hotel has closed all amenities and shut down breakfast completely due to Covid 19, Courtney and Company simply doubled down on cleaning and sanitizing and kept the guest services flowing safely. The indoor pool was even open with newly in place guideline to ensure guest safety. This Hampton Inn should be a role model for operating safely during a pandemic without compromising guest health or sacrificing guest services.

The front desk was always smiling as usual and always wanting to know if they could do anything for us. Having stayed nine days we had the opportunity to interact with each Liz, Ali, Ebony, Tori, Tina and Margaret. They were all really happy to see us and made us feel welcome everyday.

As always Wade and Shawn could be seen regularly hauling out the trash, checking every floor and the lobby as well for needed attention. I think they handle the grounds too and stay on top of it hourly.
We see Jorge regularly doing his maintenance thing and he smiles too! He is always friendly and I know he does his job well because after eleven years of staying here I do not ever remember experiencing a maintenance issue. Now that's a job well done!
Housekeeping is always on the job here as well. While protocol has changed for room cleaning due to the pandemic we still had the opportunity to see and talk to Dorothy, Esmeralda, Levonne, Sandra, Chelsea and Dasani during our nine day stay. They were all happy to help us get whatever we needed whether they were our assigned housekeeper or not.

Thank you again to the entire Courtney team for another extended stay at our Happy Place!
We hope to see you all again soon.

Tod, Terra and Elmer

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed February 6, 2021

I usually stay here when visiting family nearby, I have never been disappointed. The rooms are large and well-appointed, they are also very clean. But most importantly, the staff all go above and beyond to make one feel truly welcome. I can't wait to return.

Date of stay: February 2021