Lowest prices for your stay
TownePlace Suites
SAVE US$5
Booking.comUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
All reviews front desk one night upon entering the room the room was nice fresh fruit great place to stay kitchenette tv furnishings couch pets florida
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2020

Comfortable clean room, towels and furnishings. Our only complaint was the cheap toiletries - no name brands and small sizes. Upon entering the room we both noted the clean smell and appearance without any heavy odors of deodorizers.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 7, 2020 via mobile

We decided to come into town and go to a bunch of breweries. This place was perfect. It is updated and new, very spacious. It has a kitchenette and plenty of room. The bathroom was large and the beds were comfy. It’s right behind TJMaxx and near a Starbucks which is an added bonus. They don’t offer military discount on the weekends so that was a bumper. I would definitely stay again

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank heathermsw
Reviewed March 2, 2020

Very clean and well maintained, wonderful warm staff, and a great selection for breakfast. Location is close to grocery stores, fast food outlets, and shopping, near the intersection of 15-501 and US 1. Walking area for pets, which are welcome.

Date of stay: February 2020
AmyS6397, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Southern Pines Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thank you for your positive review! My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to accommodating you in the future! All the Best!
Amy Scott

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

I normally book at a different hotel chain so I wasn’t sure what I would get when booking this one. Wow! This place was so nice and I don’t know why I never knew. Front desk was great and helpful when I checked in. The room was nice and clean. I did not wake up stuffy or congested. The water pressure was great and probably better than mine at home. I would definitely recommend and going to look into staying at these more often. The outlets beside the bed and on the desk had USB ports. Door had peephole cover, TV was wall mounted and could move so you can view from bed or couch. TV allows for you to sign into your Netflix account. Kitchen has 2 stove eyes and stocked with dishes and all the things you’ll need.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the positive review! My team and I are grateful. We look forward to seeing you in the future! All the Best!
Amy Scott

Reviewed December 4, 2019

We stayed here one night on our way down to Florida. Jason at check in was very friendly and helpful. Our room, # 425 was clean, spacious, quiet, and comfortable. We like Towne place because of the kitchenette then have in all their rooms. Breakfast here was a little better than usual offering the usual items plus some extras like fresh fruit. Penny was the breakfast lady and she was quite pleasant. I always leave a tip for the breakfast workers and feel management should allow them to put out a tip jar as they do work hard.

Date of stay: November 2019