All reviews decent hotel clean rooms taxi downtown location
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Unpleasant and mixed impressions . Refurnitured rooms and refreshed stuff, but not enough changes in behavior of people and service.
Too much time for simple formalities check-in and check -out.
cerainly not recommended place to visit.
There are three good points: cheap price, good location, clean rooms

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Oh they probably tried to make it fashionable and new. It didnt work.
Check in and out was ridiculous. Thise girl didnt have a clue what they were doing. I had fun watching them struggle checking me in. I asked for a quiet room and i was traveling 4 days now. I got the room at the end of the hall on 2 nd floor (good) facing the entrance street (bad)
As my luggage wa lost this trip i was hoping for shampoo and conditioner, but no such luck. There is that all purpose tube near sink and shower. Old shower.
Breakfast was good. But i hardly ever complain about food - I eat anything.
Room service was good. But they cleaned even when i left dont disturb sign on. Oh well.
I was not amazed. And its overpriced.

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I will start with the good. The breakfast and coffee breaks were very good and the main conference theatre was very comfortable. Unfortunately the rooms were very tired and tatty. Beds were uncomfortable and no toiletries in the room. My main concern was the elevator which broke down on me three times during my two day stay. I would take the stairs when possible but thus can be difficult with the 16 floors.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank NixB
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was there this Friday on business and I was happily surprised. I took a studio and the room was comfortable. the bath is pleasant and they give shaver and small things in case you do not have with you. My room had a bath with shower and was good enough for a good shower.the room has a little table with two chairs , a mini bar and some snacks. The room was clean and also a safe is in the room. The deco was sober and better than on the pictures they displayed on the site. the only draw back was the registration process, was a little bit like in the soviet union time. regarding breakfast it was ok. the pirogi were a little dry but the buffet blini were good. A good idea was to but a tray of ham and cheese and vegetable next to the toaster for people who likes sandwich you can make them right there. Coffee was ok and the people overall were friendly. I was meeting with people next to the hotel so I cannt comment of the location but I can say it seems close enough to the points of interest.

Room tip: My room was not on the street so was very quite, actually there was more noise from the corridor than from the window side.
Date of stay: September 2012
3  Thank pdnirc
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This hotel located in down town of Rostov-on-Don. It's only 5-10 minuts walk to rich main street and 15 minuts walk to get embarkment of Don river.Rooms are very big and comfortable. Free WiFi. Rates of this hotel are very reasonable. Breakfast is nice. Staff is very friendly! There are lots of cafes and restoraunts next to hotel.

Date of stay: October 2011