“Cold Showers”

Ranked #54 of 77 Hotels in Al Khobar
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Cold Showers”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Expensive. Cold Showers every other day. Internet 3hrs per password. Always hassled about payments. Poor location with major roadwork and traffic jams. Rather stay downtown near the Cornish (Beach Front)

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Arabic first
Oman
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Coral International is very normal hotel and not attractive at all. I will write up about reception, Room, and staff. Unfortunately I was so busy that I could not review hotel in web site and I was in hurry where I could not seek for better hotel. It was first trip for me to Al Khobar where I felt so complicated to choose hotel. Also budgets were limited. I have arrived quite late in hotel. Initially room rate was quite high for hotel (4 star) unfortunately I was very tired and I have ignored room rate. However Staff has requested for full amount of room where also my visa card did not work and hotel staff has requested for visa card password and I have told him that I do not know and I have never ever used my visa card password in hotel reservation. Luckily I have cash and I could manage to paid full amount. Also breakfast charged was not optional I mean same rate with breakfast or without. Honestly hotel staffs were not welcomed and warm. Surprising standard room was below standard. Very small and AC spilt unit. However bathroom was not cleaned and bath top was giving me hassle and not stylish at all and very small. Since my visit was very short and sadly I could not change hotel. But I do not recommend staying in this hotel at all.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 19 March 2011

It's like any other hotel, good location, nice prices through booking.com but there towels kind of to much old!!

• Stayed March 2011
Mumbai
Reviewed 22 June 2010

This is the best ever hotel I have stayed so far among more than 5 star rating. The cleanliness, ambience, amenities, hospitality are top class. I can never forget the quality time I spent in that hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
MUMBAI
Reviewed 3 June 2009

It is a very good neet & clean hotel.
Rooms are very spacious.
it is having free Wi Fi for internet users.
Food is very good.
I liked this hotel too much.

• Liked — Rooms size & cleanliness
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 1 November 2008

The hotel was OK. Rooms were not spacious but OK. They were clean. I liked their health club although the swimming pool was not big enough. A very good feature was free internet access for the the guests.I did not like the location because it was crowded to go to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)