US$48
US$468
US$2,133
US$1,920
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is quite old. The hotel has not been updated for some time. The lift have a mind of their own! It’s quicker to walk to the Haram than to get a lift to the ground floor.

You have to request room service, and make sure you get on with the staff so that they can clean your room properly! The only plus point is that it is near to the Haram. At least the bathrooms were clean which makes all the difference when you’re travelling with family.

Unfortunately, the staff can only say sorry and not offer any help. I don’t think I will ever book here again. Was told it was four-star, how wrong I was.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed December 11, 2017

My husband, our 2 girls (age 11 & 9) and I stayed here for 3 nights during our mini pilgrimage just a few days ago. It was a pleasant time (weather wise) in Medina. Although it was not the hajj season, the city is quite packed with pilgrims mainly from the Indian sub-continent.
This was by far the WORST place we stayed in Medina. We had a quod room (I believe it was a triple room with one additional bed squeezed in) but it was still very congested even for 3 people. Our room was not cleaned even once within our period of stay. Towels were not replaced. The duvets were stained. We were only given 2 mugs and one was chipped. The view? It was facing some building's anterior with engines and piping works and boilers. The toilet was not dirty, thank God. But it needs better maintenance, which I think they were embarking on because boxes of new toilet seats are left next to almost every room.
The only plus point is that it was within 5 minutes walk to the Masjid Nabawi building. Wi-Fi reception was intermittent.
The food was the worst nightmare. The taste was reasonably acceptable but it was poorly managed and when patrons complained, their only reply was there was nothing they can do. They could have simply put proper signage to indicate which spread belongs to which group. We ended up giving a miss to 5 out of 8 meals for which we have them included in our package.
This hotel seriously needs bucking up.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family