All reviews executive floor masjid nabawi food court arabic coffee ladies entrance welcome drink home away from home indonesian food location is excellent spent nights choose this hotel close proximity minute walk umrah trip prophet muhammad men and women star hotel
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I Abida Iqbal MBE took my group of disabled women for Umrah as i do every year and i have to say the Hotel, Food, Staff and everything about our trip was excellent, we were very pleased with our time in such a beautiful city. Inshaallah i would love to bring my group again and i highly recommend this hotel and its services. A big thank you from me and my group.

Room tip: Everything was excellent
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RedbridgeDWA
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Dallah Taiba, 4 star hotel with a 5 star service. Definitely. Spent 3 nights here with my family and they were full of luxury and comfort. The hotel is in close proximity to the Masjid Nabwi with just a 2 minute walk to the ladies entrance and prayer area. It is extremely convenient to just come back after every Salah because it is so close. The staff is very hospitable and friendly. The break Fast has a large variety and everything was delicious. The breads were soft and fresh, the live omlettes were tasty and hearty. Will definitely choose this hotel for the next time we are in Madinah and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Just be informed some floors are under construction. We on 8 floor and have hammering sound from above. What to do was told in the morning sorry.
Well sorry no good cause sorry I have a headache now and no sleep so you keep your sorry.

2  Thank aazim100
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were seated and provided tea and snacks while our room was being processed. The location is excellent. Very close to gate 25 for women. The on site breakfast buffet is excellent. The staff is amazing. The room is a little small but other positives make this irrelevant. There is a nice on site bakery as well.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

My parents stayed 3 nights in Feb 2018. Especially staff and the manager Hassan were superb. I wasn't with my family. I sent an email to manager and he really took care of my parents as they were theirs. Best hotel for women entrance gate 25, it is 50 meters. There were always treatments to the room such as fruit basket. Breakfast was also good.

Date of stay: February 2018