See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

No tea condiments, only one key per room, no iron available. Terrible staff. Beds are like rocks.

Comgested and old rooms and furniture. Pathetic breakfast.

Pls pay little extra and stay at some multinational hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Room was ok but wasn't enough for 3 guests to use the bathroom because only I mean only 3 towels was given and no face towel or small towels was not provided. We were there for 4 nights. Also during the check in only one key was given for 3 person????

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

If you can skip and run...I stayed here as a part of my hajj package, so this was not my personal choice. The rooms are ok, the elevators are horrible and so is the buffet. The hotel was very crowded, which is understandable because it hajj time.....but this was ridiculous. The only good thing about this hotel was it's proximity to the masjid.....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Very Poor Hotel, when I stay , there was elevator accident @B1 floor and All Officer no understand what must they do & don't know elevator emergency button, All only panic & blank .. (need training more)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I stay used travel for umrah last week. Room its ok standar hotel room. Not rexomended for service food&beverage Breakfast,lunch,dinner VERYBAD no variant menu . They use plate from melamin and use plastic for eat oh my goodness .My suggest find another hotel and direct to mosque and have good standar and services.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family