See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2018

The manager was nice, even picked me up from the bus station, but the hotel is run down, and charging Western prices for poor quality, run down rooms. I checked two rooms both reeked of smoke and Bad Oder. I took the second one and paid for two days only to find the shower door missing and the shower floor so unstable a fall or being hurt is almost a certainty. I then couldn’t find the manager and had to wait until my second day to change rooms again, still unclean really, but at least it has a tub and is solid flooring. Wi-Fi cuts in and out, and really I cannot in good conscience say any more good about this place. I opted for no breakfast because they wanted 210SAR for that and honestly the place isn’t worth more than 100SAR a night and that is being generous. If they spent more time on upkeep, and maintenance I would not have minded paying more and I am certain I would have allowed them to plan things for me sight seeing wise. But when they can’t even get a shower floor that isn’t rickety and about to break causing serious harm to my person; I cannot and will not allow them to do anything else for me. The sliding glass doors don’t lock which makes one feel very unsafe. Keep in mind the photos are from the third room they moved me too and also keep in mind they did finally give me an okay price... but still much more than I should have paid; and I am very serious about that. I do not mind paying for quality, but this hotel should not have charged more than 25 US Dollars a night, and even that is a stretch. It’s a hotel full of hazards. I even tripped on an uneven floor moving rooms for the third time...

Room tip: know in advance you are going to have a room that probably smells like smoke. Check make sure shower floor is stable.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2015

If you are looking for a hotel which should be located near the Yanbu city & should also be good on your pocket, Do visit this hotel. Hardly located at about 500m from the city center, gives you access to all the basic amenities you need to shop for.
The rooms carpet area is not much, but the rooms are cozy & worth their price.

Will recommend this hotel for people looking for good hotels at budget price :D

Date of stay: March 2014