Open today: 9:30 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
The party place in Guangzhou 😉

It was an Amazing experience, good service fab venue, music and line up really good. We all had a... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2018
Buddha S
via mobile
Suns info

For table booking and checking of the latest video reports from club contact Wechat: iamamids The... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2017

from US$81.00
from US$85.80
from US$19.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The most easy and fast way to update yourself with latest club news and book a table

5  Thank BookingSuns
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

The place was great! The music is good!! Everyone dances!! Had a really good time with my friends!! It gets really busy around midnight. It's so crowded but you still have a great time. I recommend SUNS!!

2  Thank melaniefeng
Reviewed February 20, 2017

nice place to have some dance and fun with friends, easy acessible and surronded by a different number of clubs and bars.

1  Thank manueladnunes
Reviewed July 17, 2016

I used to come here when it first opened and it was great. Now it's a disaster. It's about 1/4 of the size and they have gone for high end snobby. Heroes strutting around showing for their muscles and super expensive drinks. 60rmb for a beer or shot of whiskey. They seem to really push champagne too for 2-3000!!!

Music wasn't bad but a lot of groups and not much mingling. We went to Wave afterwards just down the road and it was much better even though i didnt like the music!

3  Thank Adam D
NicolazKhan, Manager at SUNS bar lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Hello Adam, firstly I apologize for the late reply, I am sorry you didn't enjoy the club as much as before, We re-opened back in April to an actually 20% bigger space from before 500sqm aprox., our prices are about the same as before, shots of high level alcohol are 50 or easy mix of regular whisky and cola are 60, as for our champagne starts at 980, I am actually wondering if you went to right club, so to make it clear please contact me directly when you are back to GZ and I will be more than happy to invite you to a couple of rounds on the house and show you around the club, we also have a Patio and a Terrace, have a great day and hope to see you soon. Nicolas Khan 13640755929

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Good music, a bar with huge space to drink, not so much space to dance, but location close to Canton Tower is really good!!!

1  Thank Luca D