Free cancellation until 28/07
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$104
US$43
US$34
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

Ocean Hotel(Guangzhou)
US$71
Agoda.com
US$118
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The room was unbelievable comfort yet spacious and modern. I didn't expect with price paid I got this kind of room.

Even the location strategic at downtown, still within the same building at "A Mall" and metro at the basement, convenient way to go anywhere around Guangzhou.

I am very recommend this hotel and hopefully they will keep maintain everything the same way like it is now.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2017

PRO's:

*Perfectly situated! Just a few meters away is the MRT
*If you want to exercise there is a park in front of the apartment
* Shopping malls are a few meters away from the property
*Bottom floors of the Apartment actually is a shopping mall already
*Close to restaurants
*Close to the Tourist areas. I can actually see Six Banyan Temple from my apartment
* Very spacious Rooms

CON's:

* With Cooking area but without any pots or pans so I guess you can't really cook :( So what's the point right?
* A bit dirty. I guess I am just an Obsessive Compulsive cleaner and I know right away when a place was thoroughly cleaned. But its not that bad...I am just very crazy with cleanliness. The counter top of the kitchen was a bit sticky :( So I cleaned it up to make me feel better :D

Room Tip: Try a higher level to get a good view. I got the garden view side on level 19..wish I asked for a higher level.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2017

This hotel could have been much better in the earlier days, but maintenance is poor. The bathroom did not look like a hotel bathroom. The tiles on the floor and walls chipped and cracks were filled with mold. There was a washing machine in the bathroom. When I checked in , I was surprised to find someone doing her laundry in our bathroom. She did say something in Mandarin which I did not understand but I supposed she was explaining that she is a housekeeping staff 'borrowing, the washing machine to do her laundry. LOL. That's funny. I was confused at her wondering if I was at another person's 'house'...My room had a good view , especially at night, facing the river. Location was quite good. There is a shopping street within walking distance and for Muslims, a few halal restaurants are also within walking distance. One is just next behind the hotel , turn right as you walk out of the hotel and follow the lane on right side of the hotel. There was a refrigerator in my room but it is not working, I guess. There is a kitchenette in room with a microwave which socket must be shared with the kettle, but no cooking or heating utensils. Wifi was available but terribly slow

Room Tip: request room with river view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Good location for train stations, eateries and shopping. Rooms facing the river has a very good view. Rooms were of good size.
The only setback is the corridor to the rooms. Very run down with wall paper peeling off. Didn't give a "safe" feeling walking along it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Just like our home apartment. The location of the apartment is very convenience. Very near the MTR. Around it has big shopping mall. Many different kind of restaurants. The apartment is clean and big. the price is reasonable.

Room Tip: Better living in the higher floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple