All reviews walking distance foot massage subway toilet floor canton gz
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Free shuttle to canton import and export fair during April & October. 5 minutes walking distance to the nearest Ximenkou subway station. Chinese Dimsum restaurant located on second floor and most of the diners are the locals here. The food is cheap and not bad either but the smokers are puffing around. So think before you dine in if you ain't a smoker. The food not only cheap and they do Hv discount if you dine between certain hours in the early morning. I Hv tried there twice. They do serve dinner as well and the food are quite good and I would rate it 6.5/10 and the prices are cheap. Bakery shop is just located few stores a way from this hotel. A walking distance of approx 7-10 minutes on your right upon exit of the hotel, there is a big foot massage shop which is good and the prices are cheap compare with others well know in the city Centre. Their masseuse are very professional although the facilities is. It those of 3,4,5 stars but no complain and the place is safe for a foreign travelers. I will stay here again. This is my second stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Sze H
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Location can be hard to find. Value for the price but the air con seem not working as even at 30 deg still feel cold and cold wind can be felt enter through the window, so during winter can be bad. Not enough power point . Overall think is 2/3 star hotel .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank XJH-DT
Reviewed February 8, 2017

This hotel is conveniently located to the subway station. The staff is very nice and the rooms are clean. It is very reasonable price. There is a restaurant on the floors but they are always crowded but there are lots of restaurants around the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty C
Reviewed January 9, 2017

This hotel is very near the Ximenkou subway station (you can walk about 5-10 minutes) and there are some temple around that area (Guang Xiao temple, Temple of the six banyan trees) that you can walk to visit. The staff here is very helpful. The room is tidy and worth for the money.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Near 西門口 MTR C exit. Just walk about 3 to 4min and will reach. Got a supermarket(tesco), mcdonald, kfc, pizzahut near the hotel. Overall I really do like this hotel because it is bright, aircon is good but twin bed is abit small. But the housekeeping is quite cb(annoying) knock our door because we wake up quite late and she ask if we want to keep clean our bed. I think after she done clean all room then she can leave for the day. We stay at the twin bed room for 4person. My mum and sister go the hotel using taxi because I have many luggage and me and my sis use mtr go. So I was told need to register with the receiptionist. Being told by the receiptionist need to book another room as the room is only for 2person. we ignore here so she register us as visitor and need to leave by 11pm(no freedom pls). So I went to shopping and come back around 11pm+
The receiptionist call our room and say it is wrong number and send a security female up. The security say I can just register (for safety purpose) for 4person(say different things with the receiptionist). But no extra charges so it is ok. Maybe will stay there again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family