“Great pizza and service”
Review of A MaNi

A MaNi
Ranked #61 of 317 Restaurants in Guilin
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 April 2015

We were in need of a change from Chinese food and Amani fit the bill. The margarita was great, others in my party enjoyed a sausage pizza as well. We were also able to order a decent bottle of wine at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

Got there at 8pm desperately needing a feed... they gave us the menu and i ordered a big beer. When i went to order food 2 minutes later they said food not available. Thanks for telling us....

Reviewed 25 December 2014

I haven't eaten here but I have spent many an hour nursing a beer or two and watching the world pass by and its just perfect for that.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Great little outdoor cafe with inexpensive beer prices right on the pedestrian street in Guilin.
I ordered the pizza after being away from NY for 2 weeks and it was just as good as most pizzerias in my neighborhood.
The girl waiting on my section Vicky was a sweet local who every day (3) taught me another Chinese sentence.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We read about this place on the Lonely Planet and wanted to try it to take a break from Chinese food for one night. Pizza was really good (we are from Italy and kind of picky on this, you can trust us). We had 1 margherita and 1 blue cheese. The environment is nice. The service was good and we waited 30 mins for the two pizzas (some people ordered a couple of pizzas just before us). Highly recommended!