“Great variety for different palates”

American BBQ Sportsbar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 328 Restaurants in Guilin
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We sell the best bbq ribs, chicken, steaks, and many sandwiches.We offer a great Chinese menu also. Our sports include NFL, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, SOCCER, RUGBY, ETC.
Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

Visited here after seeing them high up on tripadvisor. We chose it mainly due to some in our party did not care for Chinese food and were craving something western.
Great decision! They had a extensive offering of western food AND Chinese! My wife and her parents chose pizza, burgers, and salad, while my friend and myself got the beer fish, beer duck and fried green beans and garlic sprouts. And beer. Hoegaarden for me and the local Yanjing were had. Everyone was satisfied!
Would highly recommend when there are different tastes in a party.

Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

Burgers are really superb and Jack Daniel's comes the right portion! Just right behind Sheraton, few steps from twin pagodas

1  Thank Nomad429565
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

A good burger. Tripadvisor doesn't give the correct location. Go to the street right next to the Sheraton hotel and take a right. It's about 20 yards down the road. Try it!

Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

Wonderful BBQ Pork Sandwich and BBQ sauce and the absolute greatest burger I've had in China! Better than Guangzhou.

Owner and employees are welcoming and create a relaxed atmosphere. I recommend to all!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

great place, great food, pleasant guests, great owner and american football! It was a great evening after a long time travelling around in China!