I stayed at the Han Tang Inn but also visited the Han Tang House on the same ssreet for a drink in their bar and even learned how to play mahjong! They're centrally located, 5 minutes from the Bell Tower and nearest metro station. Both have a large social/bar area where people can relax with cheap drinks and VERY good, inexpensive food from the menu, with both Chinese and Western options available. Breakfast at Han Tang Inn is very good for 30RMB (small buffet, omelettes cooked fresh for you with a choice of fillings) and the rooms are spotless with comfy beds. I booked at tour to see the terracotta warriors with the hostel and that was great as well. Finally, Han Tang Inn has a roof garden, which is a fantastic place to relax on large sofas and play table tennis, and a pool table downstairs. I had an excellent stay all round!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Han Tang Hostel is the 3rd generation hostel of this company 11 year agency offer like the 4 star hotel rooms and service + hostel homely environment. We appreciate the importance of clean facilities therefore we'll be cleaning all day long, making sure everything is spotless.All the room has a private bathroom even in the dorm room.Owned and managed by the hotel designer and 10 years travelers who together designed this Hostel in order to provide you with the best stay .Enjoy a friendly, fun and intimate atmosphere for all kinds of travelers, hopefully making you feel at Home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hantangyi International Youth Hostel Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hantangyi International Youth Hostel Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Hantangyi International Youth Hostel Xi'An China/Shaanxi