All reviews chinese restaurant nice mall lake view mall across the street gym and swimming pool diamond member breakfast is served great hotel huge room private tour concierge desk laundry service club floor special thanks old city short stay two nights
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are quite spacious and beds are super comfortable.

Bath area is approaching extravagant.

View on the lake side is spectacular.

The Market Place restaurant is superb in every way. Great service and great food. Five star buffet. Rack of lamb and lobster. WOW.

Staff is friendly and super helpful.

Don’t change a thing.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Having traveled to Asia and China for over 20 years, this is one of the best hotels I have visited and the 5th floor (Room 5060) lake view is unforgettable. The staff was impeccable, with a high level of english and a deep willingness to help. As an example, when a question came up regarding a private tour we had booked at the hotel. Jerry, the concierge manager stepped in and was available to resolve all of issues while providing outstanding service.

Our hotel provided tour guide Grace Xue was fantastic (highly recommend), her English was well above average and her knowledge of the sites was broad and deep. Grace provided my wife and I, private guided tours of the terra-cotta warrior museum, town paradise park, big wild goose pagoda, city wall, muslin quarter and BanPo museum.

Grace also provided an outstanding recommendation for dinner at the Hotel Aegean, Love Sea Restaurant near the Hot Springs and "Song of Everlasting Sorrow" water show. If you have time, don't miss the show, it's fantastic.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skocean2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

After our 15-days long group travelling with tight schedule, we left the group and stayed here for 2 nights to relax. I'm glad I picked this hotel. The hotel itself was a well designed garden style hotel. We had a room with balcony faced to the 1500 acers Qujiang Pool Park like our backyard. The park is beautiful both day and night. We walked the Park the first evening and then took a boat ride on the second day in late afternoon. Pavilions by the park or commercial restaurants are built in Tang Dynasty style, walking in the park let us forgot the modern world outside. Across the front gate of the hotel, there is a 5-story mall with varieties of restaurants to choice. If I go to Xian again, I will want to stay in this hotel again..

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This is one if the best Hyatt hotel I have being stayed, no matter park, grand or others....it is a huge compound, but not a tall building like other hotels in China, of course , this is Xian! The staff here is far better than other international chain hotels in the town, and the rooms are big and neat. The breakfast staffs particularly well trained and caring, I have to mention 2 guys from this restaurant, One is called Lucas? and another one is Razer? They both remember what I had from previous day, and prepared my order before I walk in every morning, this never happened in any Hyatt hotels before, I must say this is the best Hyatt In all my stays in this group. Congrats for them have such great staff in hospitality industry in China!! Well done!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I have been to many international hotels in my time , but this has to be one of the best. The conference ran smoothly not impinging on the other hotel guests. The rooms were luxurious and well appointed. The meeting areas were welcoming, with lovely views. The swimming pool had a door to the outside and windows to the world. Rare in hotel pools. A big shopping and eating area was just over the road, which is not always the case for conference hotels.
I became ill and the service from the staff was exceptional. I could not commend them more highly.

Date of stay: July 2018