1,060 results
All reviews wild goose pagoda heavenly bed seasonal tastes the executive lounge spg platinum member japanese restaurant big pagoda hotel guests rooms are big business trip excellent hotel concierge desk terracotta warriors old city bell tower museum hank
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For the past 2 years whenever I went to Xian for business trip, I would choose to stay in Westin Xian. What makes me to like Westin Xian is the staffs in the club lounge are very helpful, kind and friendly. Normally I would have my breakfasts and dinners in club lounge when I stayed in Westin. I would like to thank Stacey, Sole and Kitty for taking good care of me. The location of Westin in Xian is very convenient to me. It’s near my working place, it’s a good location to eat, watch movies, walk and for sight seeing. My next trip to Xian will be in November. I can’t wait to go back to Westin Xian.

Stayed: July 2018
TheWestinXian, General Manager at The Westin Xian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear HeokP,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Westin Xian.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you for staying at The Westin Xian and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Xi'an.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t say enough good things about this hotel. I would like to point out that the Executive club is by far the Best hotel amenity I have ever had the pleasure pleasure of using. The girls are all amazing and sweet But my morning is not complete until I see Stacey and her wonderful smile. It will wake you up better then a double espresso.

Dear Clinton Olson,
Thank you for sharing your experience at The Westin Xian.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the Stacey and her team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I've stayed this westin xian for business from 21th September to 10th October. When i check in, the staff manager(lee ah long 이아롱 and han byul 한별) are specially kind and give me the best room. And this hotel lounge is very good, foods are various and delicious, and lounge staffs who are kitty yan, zoe selina tanya jennifer yalia stacey'team very kind and give me best service.

Dear 유신 김,

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I was in Westin 2 years ago and because i enjoyed my stay, I decided to stay in the same hotel this year. I am enjoying my stay.lovely food, fast wifi, clean room etc I was well entertained at the executive lounge by Tanya,Reree to mention a ofmy .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
TheWestinXian, General Manager at The Westin Xian, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Oluseun A,

Thank you for staying with us at The Westin Xian and we truly appreciate your comments concerning the our service. We are very excited to know that you have enjoyed your trip and will be sure to cascade your comments through to our team members!
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future with more renewing experiences!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

From start to finish we had a great stay at the Westin Xian. Lisa was exceptional at checking us in and taking care of us. Lisa is kind, informative, professional and went above and beyond.

The lounge has a great view of the pagoda...this is the only lounge that I can think of that made a few pretty looking mixed drinks and had them on display in case you were interested in trying something different. The hot and cold appetizers were a nice mix of options. The service in the lounge was excellent. Kitty was fabulous. Which was very much appreciated because the Westin experience specialist that emailed us and asked if we had any questions or needs did not answer us when we wrote back.

In the early part of the evening there was a lovely girl playing a local instrument in the lobby. Classy, peaceful/relaxing and elegant.

Excellent internet connection throughout the property.

The property had a great atmosphere throughout. Lovely property, calming(accept for the horrible strong scent).

The few down sides: the scent of Westin's signature scent is FAR too overpowering. I am not sure why it is even used, they keep it out of our room due to allergies however it is overpowering in the hallway and communal areas. If you must use it, way less should be used.

Breakfast: For some reason almost all of the breakfast serving tools (spoons/ladles etc) were set it water...when one is traveling in other countries one of the main things you are to be very cautious of is water. I avoided many food items I would loved to have eaten because I did not want to use the water laden serving tools...maybe they are in filtered water? I had know way of knowing. I think the utensils should not be in water for health/safety reasons.

The food was a great selection of hot and cold items, something for everyone's taste.

The room had limited lighting. Due to jet-lag, when you get up early it would be nice to have more light as an option...the AC did not work very well, we personally prefer to sleep in cooler temperatures.

When we had to check out Eric was there to help assist us with our early morning check out needs.

Down stairs is a nice museum that was included with the price of our hotel rate. If time allows be sure to check it out.

Tip: walk around outside at night, the lighting is beautiful and there is a 9pm light show in front of the pagoda.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple