US$128
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$118
US$97
Grand Park Xian(Xi'an)
US$98
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2015

My wife and i have stayed at this hotel previously, though we didnt think it was a Wonderfull Hotel, the service was ok and the location was good, so she had no hesitation booking rooms for our friends who where visting Xian ( we satyed with my wifes parents, first class service) To put it mildly, they werer all very dissapointed, firstly and formost the A/C wasnt working for some reason and when they enqired about it where told it would be working the next day by the manager, then the next day it wasn't only to be told they would be supplied with a fan. Anybody who has tried to sleep on hot murky nights in a City hotel without A/C will testify to the face this can ruin your Holiday because you find it difficult to sleep. After overhearing out friends talking, i realised this was not the only problem, but i suspect they didnt want to complain so much to us because my wife had booked it and didnt want to make her feel bad.So to sumarise i can saftley say we will not be recomending this Hotle to anybody again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank xinmichael
Reviewed March 28, 2015

I staid there a couple of nights in July 2014 and was not vey impressed.
The location is wonderful, but the hotel entrance is not easy to find at night. Then, there are several building. My room was in an almost underground floor and I had a small window with a view on... car bumpers. :-(
The amenities inside the room were OK, but not great.
The internet was basically not working.
The staff was serviceable, but I was confused by other (very impolite) customers who harassed us during check-out so that the front desk people kept my passport without me and them noticing... How scared I was when I realised I did not have my passport on the next day. OK, this was not strictly the hotel's fault, but it contributed even more to a bad experience.

I would not go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

And that is the only good thing I can say about this hotel. Our first room was dirty, smelly and the twin beds not comfortable even though our Travel Agent had assured us it was 4 stars! We think that because of the pollution, they can't see the stars so haven't got a standard!! The second night we moved and although the room was a tiny bit cleaner and a little less smelly, the double bed was like sleeping on a table. And it was so noisy (the wok burners from kitchen kept us awake as well as hard bed too!) The breakfast was included and was basic Chinese - OK but nothing special. We failed to get tea or coffee and the staff could speak no English so a bit hard! This hotel is cheap, basic and I would not recommend for Western travellers unless you are desperate.

Room Tip: Try rooms in Block 2!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We spent nearly a week here in cold February. Fantastic location!! Minutes from the drum tower and Muslim street, McD, Starbucks, and Hagendaaz nearby as well as great shopping. This is not a very westernized hotel so set your expectations accordingly and don't pay more than 300 yuan.

Main complaints: the beds in our room were boards with sheets, honestly, I woke up in pain every morning after fitful sleeping. My 9 year old said it was worse than camping on the ground. Other family in a diff room had *slightly* better beds so check first.

Secondly, the bathroom flooded after showers (drain in floor so maybe that was expected) and had to hide the bathroom condom sales tray in the closet (out of sight from child)

Third, be prepared to be awakened at 10:30pm every single night with an offer of a massage. Ugh!

Breakfast was traditional Chinese with a few things identified as western... Toast, warm awful coffee, etc.

There is very little English spoken here. The employees were very attentive and kind.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed September 28, 2012

On the plus side it's certainly close to the main sights and cheap. If you walk in, ignore the rates shown behind the desk - you should be able to get a double for under 300 yuan. But on the minus side the room me and my girlfriend ended up with was pretty shabby, stained carpets, an undefinable smell, barely-working aircon, a wide selection of condoms left for sale in the bathroom, a cockroach in the hotel service guide, and quite bizarrely, no external windows. I should have been more suspicious when the front desk said we couldn't see the (allegedly last) room available as it was being cleaned, but we were tired.

So we checked out the following morning, without trying the no doubt delightful breakfast, and went to a modern four star further up the main street. Twice the price maybe, but clean, comfortable and no roaches. I suggest you do the same.

Room Tip: Look at the room on offer first, even if you're tired. Then go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple