“Authentic food”

La Pedrera (Huang Long)
Ranked #44 of 2,946 Restaurants in Hangzhou
Price range: US$44 - US$87
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I have been hearing stories about it until i visited this restaurant mmm from the drink the food the paella i loved it

1  Thank nyashashumba05

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy the customer service and the food is superb .The environment is really comfortable and service is warm

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed the food. Next time we eat out, this restaurant ought to be prepared to have us again!

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this food. Exotic Mediterranean flavour. A really nice change from the local Chinese cuisine, something I have been missing.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

La padrera is the best restaurant i have ever been in hangzhou i had the best spanish dishes ever