US$98
US$68
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$89
US$72
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
US$234
US$101
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$191
US$116
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$152
US$67
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$263
US$56
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$75
US$50
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$88
US$57
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Park Side Hotel(Hiroshima)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$40
Agoda.com
US$229
US$159
  • Restaurant
All reviewspoor japanesebusiness hotelthe peace memorial parkday passbefore check in timetwo nightscentral locationjapanese foodminute walkatomic bomb domejapanese hotelsstreetcarfloorlobbyluggagemicrowavemuseum
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our room was small but very clean, modern and elegant. The spa was very convenient and nice to have a bath before going to bed. Breakfast was fantastic. The location is very good, close to all the interesting places to visit. Staff was frienly and spoke good english.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DamadelasUvas
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in Acive! Hotel ib Hiroshima,and felt vey much at ease.
Its an elegant,even chic little place with a few designer touches here and there.Great lobby with attentive staff.There is no wifi in the rooms,but wifi devices work in the lobby and there are two computers there for guests use.
Rooms are nice,clean though on the small side,the enourmous office chair in it doesn`t help either.
There is a small japanese hot bath available for guests.
The hotel is centrally located near shopping galleries and a walking distance (or 3 stop tram ride) from the atomic bomb museums and dome.
Hotel Active!is so far the only hotel we stayed at during a month in Japan that offered a free breakfast buffet with both japanese and western dishes.
All in all for the price a very good value hotel.If ever im Hiroshima again,I would gladly return here.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chehegi
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I thought this hotel was fabulous.

The rooms are small - the bed took up most of the floor space, there was also a desk with mirror and chair squeezed in there, but I didn't spend much time at the hotel so didn't have a problem with that.

The breakfast was fabulous and included in the price, buffet style with a mix of both japanese and western foods (cereals).

There is a bus stop directly out front of the hotel which takes you everywhere you would want to go as a tourist in Hiroshima.

The website is in Japanese but you can send them an email (in English) to make a reservation.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hollings_85
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We've just stayed at the Hotel Active for 2 nights and I'd say it was the best of the hotels we stayed in during our trip. I'm a bit puzzled by the comments about the rooms being small, as they were bigger than the other 2 hotels we were at. It's in a great location, easy to get anywhere, breakfast is the best I've seen in a long time, so much choice. The hotel decor is really chic. There's free internet in the lobby with printing facilities (pay per page) and free coffee/tea/cocoa on each level. They also have washing machines and dryers (powder is free). Staff were very helpful - some more than others. I'd stay there again and I'd recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: We booked through the tourist information at the JR station on the day we arrived!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank WantokQueensland
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Was my third time in Hiroshima, second time staying at the hotel. The location was decent, wasn't that great but not that bad either. Rooms are decently clean like any of the business hotel chains in Japan like Toyoko Inn. However, the service is really really bad.

On the day I was supposed to check out, I woke up with very very bad stomach flu and was vomiting non-stop for over an hour or two. As such, when it was time to check out, the front desk called my room. I explained that I was sick and vomiting and needed some time, the guy just replied "one hour extra 1050 yen". I told him I just needed about 30 mins or so to try and stop vomiting, clean up the toilet, and carry my bags down, and I did not require a time extension. He replied "okay."

When I went down, he requested the 1050yen anyway, and looked like he won't allow me to check out unless I paid up.

I paid up anyway. Left my bags at the hotel and dashed to a nearby clinic to see the doctor immediately.

I will never, never, never, never, stay at this pathetic hotel again.

This is definitely the worst hotel in terms of service I have ever stayed in in my life so far. Even really cheap Hotel Chuo Group hotels near the Shinsekai area have way better service.

Pathetic.