See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2016

It was very easy to get to this hotel from the train station with streetcar number 1. Location is also very good - very close to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, as well as t the shopping district. The staff was really super nice and helpful and they spoke good English. My room was excellent!! Booked a room for four people, but paid a very good price (for single occupancy) compared to other hotels I stayed in Japan. I booked this hotel for two nights, but then decided to stay one more night - with my magnetic card being a key, I could enjoy 5% discount (so don't throw it away ;)).
The only negatives were that the room could be cleaner (there was dust and some hair - not mine - in the bathroom, as well as some trash under bed), and that wifi was not working very well in the room. But all in all, despite these two things, I would absolutely come back to Reino Inn.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2016

Two blocks from the stunning Hiroshima Peace Park, the Reino Inn had everything I wanted in a place to stay while exploring the area - a comfortable bed, a small but well-equipped private bathroom, fast reliable wifi, tea-making facilities on my floor, a lift that worked, and staff who spoke English. The trolley car stops a few metres down the road, outside a decent cheap late-night diner. Highly recommended - I hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Reino Inn for 2 nights. My parents stayed at a double bed room and me and my 2 siblings stayed at a four people room. Reino Inn is actually very spacious, from its hallways and the rooms! It was unexpected because the front desk was small. The double bed room was actually just ok for 2 people. My four people room has 2 bunk beds, one with a sofa below and one with a double bed below. The room was really big, compared to the double bed room. I think it was very thoughtful because we got enough space for our stuff. The bathroom was also really big compared to the two bed room's bathroom, so big you could lay down and roll. Really rare in Japan, compared to the other Japanese hostels/hotels I've stayed before. I can say that the rooms are also really clean even though I found a dog chew toy under the blanket when we arrived. Eek. The location is strategic too. Located on the main street so you can walk to the Peace Park and Hondori to shop. One front desk guy who I forgot to ask the name was also really nice. On the first night when we arrived, he recommended us a good Okonomiyaki restaurant compared to the mainstream Okonomi-mura. They served the best Okonomiyaki, compared to the other Okonomiyaki restaurants around. He easily let us left our luggages for one night when we wanted to left for Miyajima for one night only so we picked up our luggages only before heading to Hiroshima Station. Overall, I think Reino Inn really worth the price!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Although the room did not have a view, we find that the quality vs price offer of this hostel was great. The place is super clean, just around the corner from the Peace Memorial and Museum. The staff was very helpful: they helped us booking a restaurant, called a taxy and wrote the addresses in Japanese for us. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2015

The hostel was clean, affordable and within walking distance of shopping area, restaurants and tourist attractions. Our rooms were spotless and the shower had modern and environmentally friendly fittings that conserved water.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple