See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed for a night with my friend while visiting Hiroshima. The hostel is conveniently located, close to the peace park, shopping mall and a great area to eat.
We received a friendly greeting on our arrival, we've been recommended a few places and shown on the map.
The room was clean and convenient size for the two of us with clean bathroom.
Thanks, definitely recommending this hostel for a budget friendly stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is great - it's clean with security lockers (although mine broke) the staff are amazing, the location is perfect. The only problem is the guests, which is a shame. I have never experienced such a loud dorm in my 10 years of traveling. I was in the female business class cabin dorm which have partition walls with a large gap below the ceilings NOT REAL WALLS PEOPLE - we can still hear everything you do at 1am, 2am, 5am.. Worst sleep in a long time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Very close to the Peace Park and Museum, with easy access to other things to do in Hiroshima. I was a bit disappointed because the restaurant is permanently closed and I was unaware of that until we arrived, but the staff pointed us to another okonomiyaki restaurant that is nearby. Overall quite good experience, although the location is right off of the main road so it was quite noisy at times overnight with cars and sirens.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016

The Hostel was right next to the Peace Park, The room was clean at first but when I checked under my bed sheets there was a used mask but other than that perfectly fine. Also a few cracks around the walls but that was merely a cosmetic issue.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I would recommend the Reino Inn to anyone or any group. They accommodate all ages and nationalities of people and have incredibly friendly staff. They are a no frills hotel, and you have to rent a towel if you don't bring one (100 yen). The rooms are small and quiet and zero smoke smell even the ones next to the smoking area. The bed is a little hard but I slept well and woke up without being sore, so they aren't too hard. You can leave your luggage in their office area the last day of your stay so you can wander around freely. Very close to the Atomic Bomb Dome and museum and also surrounded by convenient stores and restaurants, also fringe benefit ... there is a starbucks less than a block away. I highly recommend, I will be staying here the next time I am in Hiroshima as well.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo