See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Very simple rooms, but spotless, comfy and spacious. For the price, I was happily surprised. The lady at the check-in desk was also very friendly and went out of her way (for a good 20-minute conversation) to give pointers in English, about the do's and don't-bothers of the neighborhood. A quick walk to Peace Park and multiple convenience stores.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed for a night with my friend while visiting Hiroshima. The hostel is conveniently located, close to the peace park, shopping mall and a great area to eat.
We received a friendly greeting on our arrival, we've been recommended a few places and shown on the map.
The room was clean and convenient size for the two of us with clean bathroom.
Thanks, definitely recommending this hostel for a budget friendly stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is great - it's clean with security lockers (although mine broke) the staff are amazing, the location is perfect. The only problem is the guests, which is a shame. I have never experienced such a loud dorm in my 10 years of traveling. I was in the female business class cabin dorm which have partition walls with a large gap below the ceilings NOT REAL WALLS PEOPLE - we can still hear everything you do at 1am, 2am, 5am.. Worst sleep in a long time.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Very close to the Peace Park and Museum, with easy access to other things to do in Hiroshima. I was a bit disappointed because the restaurant is permanently closed and I was unaware of that until we arrived, but the staff pointed us to another okonomiyaki restaurant that is nearby. Overall quite good experience, although the location is right off of the main road so it was quite noisy at times overnight with cars and sirens.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016

The Hostel was right next to the Peace Park, The room was clean at first but when I checked under my bed sheets there was a used mask but other than that perfectly fine. Also a few cracks around the walls but that was merely a cosmetic issue.

Date of stay: January 2016