Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
US$133
US$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Ryokufuso(Kyoto)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$293
US$121
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Citadines Karasuma-Gojo Kyoto(Kyoto)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
Agoda.com
US$192
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$180
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel Kanra Kyoto(Kyoto)
US$318
US$256
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$489
US$416
Hotels.com
Arashiyama Benkei(Kyoto)
US$627
US$426
Priceline
1,134 results
All reviewskyoto stationgreat locationbreakfast room isrooms are smalltaxi standbreakfast was includedthe busthird flooropen the windowfree wifidirectly across the streethachijo exitwestern optionsbullet trainaeon mallsingle roombigger room
Reviewed April 1, 2018

generally its standard hospitality and service as others ibis styles hotels
nothing stands out about this hotel exept the location
if you are travelling around kyoto and needing quick access to station this is the place to stay
but if you want comfort and facility, this isnt the place to stay
food is average, not much options
room is small ans standard
hospitality is not too friendly and helpfull as even thou we booked with platinum membership, they werent able to provide us late check out till 3pm not to mention requesting till 4 pm while our train to tokyo (to catch the midnite flight back home) was at 8pm, they said due to high ocupancy, they are unable to help us with late check out.
while we did check in late at around 10pm, so eventually there should be availability in their rooms for late check out
not a satisfying experience.
the receptionist seemed to be memorizing the answers only as kept on repeating same answers everytime we asked questions.
the room is not properly cleaned as well, every here and there you can find nesting dust especially by their vents, so people with high alergies should be cautious.
maybe we will skip our le club accor membership next time we visit kyoto by choosing another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MalikoY, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Ibis Styles Kyoto Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Ms. earlifransiska

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I was concerned to read that you were disappointed as Accor members benefit in our hotel.
Requests are subject to availability so unfortunately if we were running high occupancy at the time of cherry blossom season we may not have been able to extend check out time after 2 pm due to our check-in time is 2 pm.However we apologize that we cannot respond to your expectations regarding the hotel.
I have passed this information which your room was not properly cleaned over to the housekeeping manager. It is with sincere regret that we note your dissatisfaction with our service and facilities.
It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. I sincerely hope that this experience will not impair your confidence in the ibis Styles network.

Thank you again for your time and I hope you will allow me the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

ibis Styles Kyoto station

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Right across the street from Kyoto station, yet fairly quiet in the room. The only hotel we managed to find on our trip with a queen bed, great location, and decent price. Washers and dryers are nice for those of us that like to pack light. The dryers are pretty useless though, which seems to be specific to Japan, not just this hotel. Even an hour and a half won't fully dry a load.

The only real negative was the temperature. We were there in March and they kept the hotel quite toasty. We had to open the window in order to keep the room cool enough to sleep, but the hotel is right across from the station, so when you open the window it's quite noisy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MalikoY, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Ibis Styles Kyoto Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Mr. /Ms. Bjorkus

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor.
We are pleased you enjoyed the room and our location. We are conveniently located right across the street from Kyoto station. Regarding the air conditioning, it is only available during the summer time. Every year we change the setting from heating to air conditioning as the summer approaches and when the summer is over we change it back to heating. When you stayed with us, the setting was heating. It was getting warmer then but still chilly at night.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and would appreciate your understanding.
Your feedback is valuable to us, and can help a lot of like-minded travelers as they plan their next trip.

ibis Styles Kyoto station

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Extremely convenient to cross a road from the station to reach hotel. Walking distance to many malls in the area, Toji temple, Don Quijote and more. Staff are warm, friendly and helpful, able to speak good English. Room and toilet is decently spacious for the amount paid. Although breakfast is provided, can get abit chaotic and crowded, but can request for takeaway breakfast box. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MalikoY, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Ibis Styles Kyoto Station, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Tr1p1nfo

Thank you for taking the time to forward your positive comments in regards to your stay with us.
I appreciate your feedback regarding the team being friendly during your stay and I hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

1. Modern room
2. Clean room & bathroom
3. Small but enough

Breakfast :
Unfortunately didn't have chance to try breakfast

Staff :
Very friendly , very helpfull, fast check in & checkout

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Sannia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments regarding your recent stay at ibis Styles Kyoto Station.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

When I booked this hotel my main priority was the location - just across the street from Kyoto Station, but I was pleasantly surprised to see such a modern, clean and comfortable hotel with a great price.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room had everything that I needed to make my stay comfortable.
My room was facing the street and the station but if I did not open the window I would never guess that there was such a busy train station by my side, very quiet. It was also good to see the Shinkansen trains passing by!
Breakfast start early but because I had a even early day you can request a box to go, which I am glad I took. Just be warned that if hotdog and salad is not your idea of breakfast, better skip it, but I ate and it kept me going for the day.
I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Kyoto

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear PaulistanaCA

May I begin by thanking you for your review on TripAdvisor
I am pleased that you found the location of the hotel suitable for your needs.
I was pleased to read that you found our staff to be friendly. We continue to strive to make sure all of our guests have a comfortable stay and pleasant experience with us.
Thank you again for your time and I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.