Lowest prices for your stay
US$392
RitzCarlton.comUS$392
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$391
2,484 results
All reviews the club lounge la baie beautiful hotel turn down service concierge team corner room underground walkway train station rc luxury japan gm shopping luggage department
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about this Hotel - I've stayed in a few Ritz-Carlton's & this lives up to the 5* name, wonderful Hotel, excellent staff & beautiful rooms.
They have a lovely outdoor hot tub, full fitness centre & great indoor pool.
We stayed in one of the suites, it was huge, the bed was divine & view outstanding.
We actually ate in here quite a lot, the afternoon tea was wonderful as was the Japanese Teppanyaki (they have a very reasonable lunch time deal for this if you book in advance), but the piece de resistance without a doubt was the exquisite French, Michelin Star restaurant La Baie! We had just got engaged & they made us feel very special, the whole experience was just wonderful, from the 15 different flavoured salts to choose from to the waiters extensive knowledge on each dish served, if you fancy a night off from the Japanese culinary delights on offer I can't recommend La Baie enough, it was a meal to remember!
Overall excellent hotel, in a great location.

Room tip: I can't recommend the in-house, Michelin Star French restaurant La Baie enough - without a doubt the best meal my husband & I have ever had (and we're real foodies!)!
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Horton-Clarke
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful staff and beautiful room with excellent location. What more do you need? Short walk from train station, great breakfast, spacious and beautiful bathroom. I don't find many negative stuff to say about this hotel..

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank ciaohawaii
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was in Osaka on business and stayed at the Ritz. This is a top notch hotel. A classic gem. The staff go above and beyond in service. The rooms aren't what we'd deem modern, or decked out with the latest and greatest technological gadgets. Instead I'd describe them more as understated, conservative, yet classically tasteful and comfortable rooms. The lobby and other common areas are very elegant as well.
Additionally the location of the hotel is perfect. The train station is basically around the corner which makes it easy to hop on a train and take a day trip out to Kyoto or Kobe. I highly recommend this hotel.
And finally, if you get a chance try out their in house Japanese restaurant. They have the best meat I've eaten in all of Japan. Literally.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed November 8, 2012

until the St. Regis hotel is completed sometime next year, this is THE luxury hotel in Osaka. The Ritz brand of luxury is not really my style (I prefer more contemporary), but it's a nice property, excellent service. The staff are well trained and all speak some level of english. I ate one meal at the Tepanyaki style restaurant. The service and food were great, but it was ridiculously overpriced. The room rate I had was pretty reasonable (around $200 USD), but they gouge you for everything else (internet $25, breakfast buffet $40, minibar $$$, taxes, service fees). My only other complaint is the TV selection. They only have about 3 international channels (news). No sports and no movie channels. I don't wear the fancy pajamas, slippers or bathrobe, so I guess I'm just not getting my money's worth.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This Ritz Carlton has a great price and number 1 customer service! I stayed on the 39th floor and we showed up early and had to head to a meeting and they didn't have rooms ready yet but got me into one to change and iron my clothing really fast. Very impressed! The turn down items were excellent! Great place for business! The restaurant at the hotel on the 5th floor is excellent as well but really far walk from the elevator!

Room tip: Breakfast at this hotel is superb!
Date of stay: September 2012