Hyatt Regency Osaka
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ryokan
1,315 results
All reviewsshuttle busshuttle serviceuniversal studioscomplimentary shuttlenice hoteldiamond memberlobby loungeindoor poolfront officehotel is locatedroom was spacioustop floorbit datedthe hotel offersjr stationkansai airportconvenience store
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was old and wasnt that much clean , out of city and so far to every where and breakfast wasnt that much good , we need king bed but they give us somthing els
I dont like visit that hotel again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Hideki_Igarashi, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Osaka and taking your time to share the feedback.

I was very concerned to receive your comments that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the overall condition of the hotel and the breakfast. Please rest assured that your comments have been highlighted to the relevant department and we will enhance to monitor our standards and revisit areas of concern to ensure that the necessary improvements on our serve to be taken.

Thank you again for staying with us. I do hope that we can welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Osaka in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Employees were extremely friendly and helpful. Many of them spoke English very well. The Employee that helped me get checked in went through all the shuttle routes and best routes to get where I needed to go. They offer free shuttles to and from universals Osaka and to the Osaka Station.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hideki_Igarashi, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Osaka and taking the time to share your feedback.

I am glad to hear that our associate was able to meet your needs. It would definitely be my pleasure to share your comments with our team.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Osaka on your next trip to Japan.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Hyatt Osaka for one night. Overall service quality was high and the staff were friendly and helpful. However, food quality seemed to have deteriorated compared with a couple of years ago.
At the cocktail bar in the Lobby Lounge, there were less choices of food items. Also breakfast at the Cafe was not as good as before. Only one kind of fish, and the grilled salmon was the lowest quality (very thin and dry) I have ever tasted. Also there was no room to ask for my favorite omelette as the chef didn't ask what kind of omelette I like. This was unfortunate not to ask customers' request at the omelette station for a first class hotel like Hyatt.

Room Tip: It's a high-rise building. The room at the higher floor offers excellent view of Osaka.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Whilst I am delighted to learn of your satisfaction with our customer service, I am equally concerned over your disappointment with the food quality, especially our service at omelette station. I hope that you will allow me the opportunity to express my apologies. I will be sure to share your comments with our Food and Beverages team for review.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has around 450 rooms. It is half an hour by hotel shuttle bus outside Osaka. There is very little nearby to do.
When we arrived at 3.30, the bar was closed down. The other bar opens at 5.30. So the only place we could get a drink was in the cafe (canteen) which smelled of deeply fried batter.
For dinner we decided to try the Italian but that too was closed.
We ended up in the Tappenyaki steak bar. Expensive but very good.
We discovered later good food in the Sky bar at more reasonable prices.
When here you really have to eat in the hotel. Food and drink are very expensive.
Personally if I came again I would stay in town with a lot more options available.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

I truly appreciate your valuable comments, especially comments of our Food and Beverages. I also hoped that you had a chance to take our shuttle bus to Osaka station where has various dining options, and ATC shopping mall to have casual dining options which is just 2 minutes away from our hotel. We strive to continuously improve our services from valuable feedback like yours in order to identify and improve areas that our guest.

Thank you again for staying with us. I truly hope that we can welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Osaka in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Rooms were very clean and all the staff including the security and the front desk and everyone were really helpful and very courteous.Will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone to stay and enjoy their amazing hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hideki_Igarashi, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Osaka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Osaka and taking your valuable time to share the feedback.

I truly appreciate your kind comments and recommendation. I will certainly share the comments with our team.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to providing another excellent experience in the near future.