Lowest prices for your stay
C$89
Fully refundable before Thu, May 2
Vio.com
japanican.com
C$137
Fully refundable before Fri, May 3
No prepayment needed
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Don't expect anything fancy. It's just a bed + toilet & shower. I would return because the price & quality is fine and as long as you don't have to stay too long on your room (other then sleeping) it's fine. Usually you don't need a lot either.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I walked in the door of this nice hotel not expecting English service but there was! This is a thumbs up straight away for those who struggle with Japanese! Also it is very conveniently located a short walk through Whitey mall from Osaka station! Rooms are clean with amenitys that match the price of a stay very well! The ironing presses are not to good but you can borrow a small ironing board with iron at reception. breakfast on my opinion was worth the extra money and taste was good! Overall it's worth looking at this option because it's well balanced and a good place to hang your hat if your on a medium budget! The only thing that would be great is a fitness room but I guess the cost would go up.I will be staying here again this year!

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in this hotel and...never again! The location is not bad, it's close to Osaka Station (mind you, if you need to take the Shinkansen you need to go to Shinosaka station) and the room was clean. The decor is a bit tired. This is pretty much all that's good about this hotel.
The room was small, incredibly small even for a business hotel (keep in mind we are both short and tiny and well traveled, so we did not expect the Ritz). We stayed at several business hotels during our trip and this was by far the tiniest, so small that at night I almost felt like the walls were going to close on me. And I'm not claustrophobic, never been before staying at this hotel. Also the bathroom is more like a boat size bathroom. I think this room is too small even for one person so I suggest you look somewhere else.

And finally, we paid $200 for our night in the matchbox, a total rip off, which only makes me more angry...grrrr.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank myosotis
Reviewed January 30, 2012

it's japan, so yes, the rooms are tiny.
this place is clean and in a strategic location for good food and a night out.
It's a 15 min walk from the osaka train station, through the east mall, M10 exit (near fountain). Only 3 minutes is spent walking out in the open. There's a 100 yen shop, Daily yamazaki and Lawsons a hop, skip and jump away from the hotel, on the same street. the food places are on the pedestrian street behind the hotel
The staff are friendly and helpful

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NG-Y-MY
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Tokyu Inn is right in the centre. There are two big stations for long distance trains (Hankyu Umeda and JR Osaka station and atleast three subway stations within walking distance. There are nice restaurants and shopping on the way from the hotel to the subway.

The rooms were an average size for Japanese hotels (a little bit on the smaller side) and comes with all the necessary equipments like AC, Kettle, etc. Rooms were spotless and I really loved the toilet and shower unit. It was like the whole unit is one piece and fitted in the room. The shower was amazing.

The staff were very efficient and friendly. The check in and check out took very little time. They were helpful with giving the directions and maps etc.. There is also a pay and use Internet machine in front of the reception.

The night life district of Doyama Chi is right behind the hotel and one has a choice of all kinds of restaurants and bars. The area is filled with bars and restaurants and slot machines. The hotel itself has a restaurant and 24hours supermarkets within a minutes walk.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2011