Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
C$79
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 6
Agoda.com
C$60
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 6
No booking fees
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2012

While it is a convenient location next to the Shin Osaka train station (walking distance) don't be fooled by the "New" in its name. We originally booked two stays there, before and after travelling to southern Japan, but after 1 nights stay, we had to cancel our reservation and re-book for a nicer hotel. It was more than small, did not feel clean, and the what would be called a window felt like a port hole or a jail cell. I even slept in my clothes as I did not want to sleep in the complimentary pyjamas and did not let my feet touch the floor without shoes. Suffice to say, it was not a good sleep (small double bed). I would not recommend no matter how much of a budget one is on, and definitely would not stay there again.

On a positive note - there was complimentary breakfast in the lounge off the lobby - which had an array of "western foods".

While waiting in the lobby to check out I noticed on the tv photo slideshow of what looked like a nice hotel - and after realizing it was the same hotel, I learned how photos can be deceiving. Wish I had photos to post - but did not even bother wasting any photos at this place!

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank mkay604
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The hotel is very conveniently located (just few steps from Shin-Osaka station) if you pass through Osaka on your way to/from Kansai International Airport. The common areas of the hotel are fancy, the rooms however are simple, small (the rooms in Japan are generally small) and rather outdated. The room where I stayed had NO closet - there was just a clothes rack with few hangers in the center (!) of a full-sized mirror. The bed was fine but due to hot room and, I guess, nerves (I had an early flight and was afraid of not hearing my alarm clock) I did not sleep well. Complimentary toothbrush with tiny -paste, razor, shampoo and shower gel can be found in the bathroom.
The hotel has 2 restaurants - italian restaurant-bar (in the lobby; a small note: if you don't want to eat in the middle of a smoke cloud be sure to ask for a table in non-smoking area) and chinese restaurant (13th floor).

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tix13
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed my stay! The hotel lobby was extremely fancy! The staff was very nice and helpful, their English was good. The hotel is right next to the Osaka Station, and you can find many restaurants around the hotel. Inside the hotel there are 2 restaurants, one on the lobby (the food was okay, not really Japanese food at all), and on the last floor there was a fancy Chinese restaurant with a gorgeous view. The hotel serves a delicious breakfast, with many different items to eat! The hotel rooms are small and so are the bathrooms, but they are equiped with many things; books, tea set, flip flops, robes, razors, shaving cream, shampoo, conditionair, body soap, tea, tv, tooth brushes, and tooth paste. The hotel was very comfortable, and would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kit K
Reviewed February 16, 2012

stayed one night as flew in to osaka to go the next day to tokyo so great to get to the train although its a weird walk via the underpass... the rooms were a bit dated but clean. small but the price was ok considering. would only stay if passing through

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The rooms were a little bit small but very clean and nice staff. Was perfect for what I wanted ie I arrived late at night on the express train from Kansai airport and the following morning was leaving to Tokyo with the Shinkansen so this hotel was in the perfect location near Shin-Osaka station. Would recommend for this purpose

Date of stay: October 2011