Open today: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Taiko Center Umekita (Osaka) Studio tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Osaka
from US$45.10
from US$49.00
from US$49.60
from US$64.90
More Info
All reviews taiko drum great workout bring water great teacher a lot of fun an amazing experience instructor lab beginners lesson skills maiko drummer workshop blast techniques learning
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Unique experience! Our instructor Yuuka was very welcoming and patient with our family. Her passion and enthusiasm made this class a very enjoyable experience for us! We were able to learn the basics and play a song as well with our engaging instructor. Overall, our family had a lot of fun and were also able to get a workout from this class!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Bea R
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Our family of 5 (kids 7years, 10 and 12) had an amazing experience. Kaede was our instructor and is an amazing teacher with a personality that makes this whole experience fun. It was a great workout too! Highly recommend. Thanks Kaede, this was one of the highlights of our trip

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Kaede was our instructor. My friend and I were the only ones in our class. Kaede shared her expertise with us in a relaxed and informative manner. As a drummer, I found it relatively simple but an important part of being a musician is to listen and work with others. This was achieved in the lesson. It was a thoroughly enjoyable and engaging experience.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank bron1960
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked a beginners lesson for the taiko experience and we weren't disappointed! Kaede our instructor was fantastic and provided great fun and instruction over the 1 hour class. This is something definitely worth doing with friends!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jeremy Y
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This was so much fun! I got to do a one hour lesson and learnt some basic taiko- enough for a mini performance at the end which I videoed on my phone :) :) very close to the train station too which is nice.

Date of experience: September 2017