“OVERPRICED”

Add it.
Z Pi
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Pizza was not what it claimed to be. It was not anywhere near worth the price paid. We ordered two pizza's and with the left over's the waitress wrapped them in saran wrap back to back. When I complained she stated the owners were trying to save money. They had already done that by skimping on the pizza. Will never go back.

3  Thank Chief64

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Good food, great service, and a very good selection of craft beers. Although I don't live in Albermarle, I stop at Z Pi everytime I am in town. I would recommend this place to anyone stopping in Albermarle!

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The food was okay, but the place is laid out strange. Tables are very far apart (very) and it kind of gives off an uncomfortable feeling. Only been there once though, I plan on giving it another go. Pizza was the only thing we had. Super friendly owners.

2  Thank AngelaOB
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Went for lunch in this rather new, cavernous restaurant. We were seated promptly and our drink orders were taken right away.The menu is small, mostly sandwiches, pizza, and soups. They also offer a wide selection of beers. After our food order was placed a large group came in and this slowed the service way down. I guess they are not staffed for so many people at once. My only complaint was the slow service. We had the cuban sandwich, it comes with a side salad, soup, or chips and salsa. We chose the salad, it was crisp and very fresh. It was all delicious. The bread tasted fresh baked and the meats, cheese and special mustard made this a great sandwich. Even with the slow service, the staff was friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back to this restraunt.

3  Thank CarolinaTravelerGal