“An authentic italian delight!”
Review of Ciao

Ciao
Ranked #343 of 4,222 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Langkawi, Malaysia
“An authentic italian delight!”
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Just yesterday I had the pleasure of having dinner with friends at Ciao restaurant and I truly enjoyed it a lot. From the moment I entered the restaurant until the moment I left, I loved it!
The set-up is charming wherever you look. No need to say that it was spotlessly clean.
The service was very attentive and the food authentic Italian. The best actually is the bread; I could hardly stop eating.
Although it is surely an upper-class restaurant, the prices where very moderate.
I have read the other reviews here at TA and I would say that they might have had some problems after the opening and not enough staff but my impression overall was, that they had everything fully under control.
Congratulation, Rudy, you are doing a great job!
Eva

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 January 2010

I am an Italian food lover....this is definately a great place for fine dining. I just love the environment and food so much that i do not know how to describe it best. To me the pasta & pizza is just so perfect to my taste and making me feel like I am getting a bite from the pizza i have tried in Venice and Rome.

Bangkok
“not for kids!”
Reviewed 14 October 2008

We visited the restaurant with 3 children in summer- the service was the worst I have experienced in a long time- despite asking them at least 5 times could they bring my childrens food they were unbothered and unconcerned about the standerd of service. My youngest child nearly fell asleep at the table waiting to be fed- the only thing stopping him was he was really hungry- he is 2 years old.
They eventually brought the childrens pizzas about 25 mins after the adult food which was cold and ruined- the staff did not once apologise!
My children kept asking why everyone around us who arrived after us had eaten and we were still waiting
We only went to the restaurant because we read in a guide that it was great for families!
I teach students a course on customer service and it does make a great example bad customer service

5 Thank Kay1999
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Been around forever and...”
Reviewed 22 August 2008

Been around forever and has maintained decent standards. The lunch buffet is eye poppingly gorgeous - and good :)

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Set in an old bangalow. I really liked it. My italian friends thought it was home. My chilean italian friends go...”
Reviewed 20 July 2008

Set in an old bangalow. I really liked it.
My italian friends thought it was home. My chilean italian friends go there for their special occasions. Good italian food. Sit inside for dinner.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook