12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$210
Hotels.comUS$210
Trip.comUS$210
TravelocityUS$210
PricelineUS$210
Vio.comUS$210
All reviews premier king infinity pool blue bar himalayan salt kl tower complimentary mini bar rooftop bar klcc view coffee machine family staycation teh tarik welcome drink twin tower view a wonderful stay f b buffet dinner restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2022

Good value 5 star hotel for kl. Food and service quality very good. It's not expensive considering the quality of facilities and services.

Coffee shop Nipah for breakfast and lunch is great because of wide selection buffer style.

Kampachi Japanese restaurant is excellent too.

The pool and rain showers in lockers were unique

I highly recommend stays at EQ. You will be well rested and well treated and will be happy to return.

Good job guys and gals
Richard Ruan

• Trip type: Travelled solo
EQ Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at EQ Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2022

Dear Richard Ruan,

Thank you very much for your excellent review! It was very kind of you to take the time to share your remarkable experience while staying at EQ Kuala Lumpur. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, and that our team members went above and beyond to ensure an overall outstanding moment for you. Thank you for the perfect ratings! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the warmth and hospitality of EQ Kuala Lumpur!

Reviewed November 21, 2022

The EQ in KL is a definite five star experience with only very few minor shortcomings. The location was great and very walkable to all the main shopping and eating areas. Grabs are plentiful for those not wanting to walk! We were there during the MotoGP and I enjoyed the hotel whilst my husband went off to the event each day.

We had a beautiful large corner room overlooking the twin towers. Loved the automatic block-out blinds and the bed was comfortable with great sheets. Room service was extremely quick (expensive however but that is to be expected in a five star hotel). I had a salt scrub and a massage in the spa area and it was divine. Would thoroughly recommend using their services! The rooftop pool was quiet on the days that I used it but it is on the smaller side and I can see it getting potentially busy during peak occupancy. Great views to be had from there!

I did the high tea one afternoon solo and it was really nice. Surprisingly not too expensive either. We had breakfast included in our room rate and it was nice and varied. My only complaint was that they only had full cream milk for coffee/tea. For a five start hotel I would have thought other milk options would be available. It wasn't a huge deal though but thought worthy of mentioning.

The staff were efficient and many of them so friendly. One particular gentleman on the door/valet service was so helpful and friendly however I did not grab his name (he wore a little hat). The staff in the spa were lovely as well.

It is definitely a place I would return back to if we return to KL for a visit.

Date of stay: October 2022

Dear Traceyleigh,

We are truly flattered to read your fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at EQ Kuala Lumpur on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your fabulous feedback and looking forward to see you again very soon for another remarkable moment at EQ Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed November 21, 2022

We stayed at EQ Hotel for 2 nignts and it far exceeded our expectations. We arrived very tired on our first day and Jephro was kind enough to let us check in early which we really appreciated! The facilities, staff (especially Jephro and Pravenna) and overall hotel was amazing, we loved every second of staying here. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing and exceptional hotel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Stephanie,

We greatly appreciate your fantastic review. Thank you for taking your precious time to share your wonderful experience while staying at EQ Kuala Lumpur. We are truly flattered by your warm and gracious compliments. I will pass on your commendation to Jethro, Pravenna and the rest of the team for their over the top service and great experience rendered during your recent visit.

We hope you enjoyed your visit at EQ Kuala Lumpur and are delighted you would recommend us for future visit.

Reviewed November 21, 2022

Excellent people care for your every wish. Facility is world class comfort. Food is a gustatorial delight and plentiful. It's my only residence in KL. Holidays are celebrated with class. Great coffee shop.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jet47806406269,

It was so pleasing to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of your stay at EQ Kuala Lumpur and had a truly memorable stay with us. Once again, thank you for your recent patronage and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back at EQ Kuala Lumpur soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2022 via mobile

I stayed at EQ for 2 weeks during a work trip in Kuala Lumpur where I used to live until recently. I think is easier to impress someone over a short stay but to do it over a 2 week period consistently is a true achievement.
So what’s to love about this place?
1. Location - walking distance to Pavilion and KLCC Suria? YES! Tick!
2. Best beds ever? YES! Tick! - I was quite jetlag and often I would wake up thinking “isn’t this the softest bedding ever?!?’
3. Rooms are just great. Large, super clean (great service) great great tub, automatic shading that actually works! ?? YES! Tick !
4. Breakfast buffet for the most demanding clients?? YES! Tick! I am vegan and I swear even the cleaning crew knew about it Chef Paddy himself would make sure I get a delicious vegan Char Kuew Teoh (sorry bad spelling probably) and a yummy belly warming congee! Lots of western options too but I like Asian food when I’m in Asia.
5. Restaurants - YEAH!! Tick and tick!! I had the amazing opportunity to eat in the Sabayon 51st floor restaurant during a special visit by a set of Spanish chefs and it was WOW! It felt like I was a judge on top chef
6. The 51st floor bar is a wow too and we spent many evenings taken care of by Dadi the bar manager. Try the smoked Negroni if you can! Smells like an Italian cabin in a dark winter night, sitting by the fire
7. The STAFF!! Tick and tick! Probably the best part of the experience is the staff. Anywhere from the front desk people like Irwan and Jethro, to the restaurant staff like Azim and chef Paddy, they all seem to genuinely care about your stay! Faizal who welcomes you at the door he should become the mayor of Kuala Lumpur, or at least the ambassador. I wonder if the reason why the staff is so beyond nice is because Mr. Donald Lim the owner and Mr. Justin Lee the GM are always visible and on all floors. The 2 different groups I traveled with were just so impressed also.
8. The gym is a wow but unfortunately very warm at 4 am when I was working out through my jetlag.
9. Overall, this is by far the best hotel in Malaysia for business, meetings or just for the locals who wanna get a wow experience!
See you again in March everyone!
Thank you all! Loredana

Room tip: Avoid returning to the hotel between 5-5.30 as the city traffic gets bad.
Trip type: Travelled on business
EQ Kuala Lumpur, General Manager at EQ Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2022

Dear Loredana,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fabulous review and rate us perfectly! It really warms our hearts to know that you had such an amazing stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share in detailed with us. This really keeps us going to continue striving for excellence. As the best city hotel in Malaysia by Travel + Leisure, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service and product, therefore it is encouraging to hear such kind commendation. I will surely let our team know that they did a wonderful job. Thank you for the lovely mentions. We are lucky to have such a wonderful team that embodied the warm Malaysian hospitality that we are well-known for.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us and look forward to your future visit as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.