2,732 results
All reviews warisan cafe bukit bintang petronas towers star hotel pavilion mall breakfast buffet premier room roti hop on hop off bus excellent hotel rooms are large free upgrade min walk club room noodles early check rain shower
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Best hotel ever i feel like a king ,like a dream...wonderfully ....place is middle of green.in golden tringle.near big shopping mall and famous place of Kuala Lumpur.first hotel is very big,very clean.beds are king big.room are big and very good decorate.swimming pool and jacuzzi is big and clean.price is for this hotel is very cheap.breakfast is super have everything.all all ......you can feel like a king and hotel is your palace.everything is wonderfully but room internet is not so good .lobby is good internet.this hotel for me burj al Arab from Dubai.

Room Tip: No smoking room and double bad room are better
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Ahmet K,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. May I say that my team and I are very grateful to hear of your good experience in our hotel. We hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Me and my wife were on our first trip to Kuala Lumpur. We had booked the Royal Chulan after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. After a 4 hour flight and 1 hour of crisscrossing through metro rails and buses and taxis we arrived at The Royale Chulan.

And man was it Royal? It took our breath away. A luxurious hotel with awesome service is how I will describe this Hotel.There was a huge lobby with waterfalls and a rainforest setting. Check in was super fast and we were escorted to our room by an affable young gentleman. We were surprised to find that our room was upgraded.

The room was gorgeous and super neat. The blanket, balcony, bathroom: everything was immaculate. We were on the 6th floor executive rooms. It was almost that all our tiredness just vanished and we sunk into the supremely comfortable Queen Bed. There were 3 swimming pools and so neat that I could make out every intricate design on the floor of the pool.

The breakfast next day was the best one I ever had. There were more than 100 items to selct from. The variety of juices were 22. Ahaaa what a breakfast it was. Will cherish it always.

I highly recommend this hotel. Stay here for a slice of luxury at affordable rates. I want to thank The Royal Chulan guys for making our stay absolutely fantastic.

Room Tip: Give yourself at least one hour to have the breakfast since it is vast and eat less the night before so that you can at least sample a little bit of all :-)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Tanmoy B,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your positive feedback and for making us your preferred hotel in Kuala Lumpur during your stay. We are indeed very pleased to hear that you had taken advantage of most of our ‘plus points’ and we hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed 5 days end of April 2014, and loved it. Had previously reviewed it in 2012 and was underwhelmed. But this time it seemed to have changed a lot and the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. Rooms were still just as good, pool still great, but the place felt more cheerful. Would recommend to anyone. We had a premier room, so at night could turn the air on off and have the door to the balcony open. Much nicer that way. Really glad we went back.

Room Tip: The Premier rooms have balconies so you can have fresh air at night rather than air on.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernadette F
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear MBKroving,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for staying at with us for the second time and on behalf of our team, may I say how grateful we are to hear of your positive experience in our hotel and noticed the vast improvement since 2 years ago. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stayed there for a week for our holidays. Pavilions rear entrance is next street and also close to Bukit Bintang and Jalan alor. Very nice hotel. My wife liked the Buffet continental breakfast a lot. Royale chulan fed us the breakfast like a mother with care. Staffs are smiling, polite and very helpful. Will definitely recommend to any one.

The only negative (for the sake of) I found was the Toilet in our deluxe room. When you take shower, water leaked outside the door for some reason. The corners of the floors inside the bathroom was black, was it mould!!!?. I mention this as an opportunity to improve.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Govin R,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence in our service. We always look forward to our guests feedback on a daily basis, positive and negative, and rest assured we are constantly taking measures to ensure improvements with regards to maintenance and the quality of our service.
I apologise for your unfortunate experience in your room and the bathroom. We have discussed our shortcomings with the relevant
departments responsible and have taken appropriate measures to avoid recurrence
We do hope that you will find time to visit Kuala Lumpur again and perhaps stay with us in order for us to serve you again.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip

The Good
- Location – near Pavilion Mall
- They serve a lot of options in their breakfast buffet
- The rooms are dated but well maintained
- The room that I was assigned in was huge, it has separate show and tub
- Internet provided was of good speed

The Bad
- I have nothing to mention in this area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Gilbert B,