“Great stay! Helpful and lovely owner/apartment...”
other travellers have booked this property
Olympic Pool with children's swimming pool
Pool Area has olympic size and children's swimming area Olympic Pool area children's pool and slid is on the right
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Olympic Pool with children's swimming pool
Pool Area has olympic size and children's swimming area
Olympic Pool area children's pool and slid is on the right
Driving into Venice Hill
Living room with dinning table
Living room with Sterio, Flat Screen TV,  DVD Player and dining table not in view
Living room area with a sofa bed
Kitchen, Washing Machine and Cooker
Kitchen Extension with Breakfast Bar
View of the forest from the balcony in the apartment.
Turquoise bedroom Blue room is very similar all have fans
Main bedroom en-suite
Bathroom with hot shower
Walk way to swimming pool area
Swimming pool area
Children's pool
Children's Park there is another park which is not as well cared for on the lake walk
Monkeys that play near by we often feed them from the balcony
Tennis Court and there is a squash Court
Lake Garden Walk where there is another children's playground
This is Venice Hill with natural surrounding and forest
My appartment is on the 10th floor in this block
Main swimming pool
Security gate entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kristal F
Brighton
“Great stay! Helpful and lovely owner/apartment manager”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for four days and loved it. The apartment is out of the city but we used uber to get everywhere pretty much and it was cheap and good. The uber drivers are very friendly and its a good way to learn about KL and the people. The taxi from the airport is cheaper than an Uber if you get a prepaid ticket from the taxi desk before leaving the airport. Ignore the touts and go downstairs to the taxi desk. We were also advised by the owner to get a sim at the airport to be able to contact Benjamin (the apartment manager) which we did (digisim). It was easy, cheap and very useful for our stay. The apartment was clean, bright and secure. The air is nice and fresh too so it is nice to sit on the balcony instead of being in the heavy city air all the time. It is a great little haven to come back to after a city day. All in all, a wonderful stay! Big thanks to Laura and Benjamin. :)

PCGenie
Dubai
“Good views and swimming pool, but you need a car.”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The flat is in an old condo on a small hill at the very edge of the city, far from the rush of traffic.
The view is very nice. The swimming pool is large and good. The children swimming pool is very nice with an old slide.
Warning, the slide's floor is chipped at some places and could scratch the child's skin, especially if the water is not running.

The owner was cooperative and understanding throughout the process and when I requested to change the dates.

The coordinator in Kuala Lumpur was friendly and ready to offer help and information.

There were some distant fires in the jungles, and the air smelled of smokes, on and off.
The weather was hot during some days, and the flat does not have air-conditioning.
Luckily, they brought a temporary AC, that worked for a day, then stopped cooling as it needed cooling gas. That was during an official holiday there, and the gas was arranged after four days.

There are no satellite channels, but there is a sound system, and a pile of CDs and DVDs.

Most taxis do not recognize the place easily.

There is no internet, but they can provide you with a wifi dongle that works with your Laptop. I bought a local data sim card and used it in my mobile.

If you want to enjoy your stay, I strongly advise you to rent a car, or at least get the number of a nearby taxi driver.

Overall, good value and a good place for large families or groups.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, Pool, Space.
Liked least: Location, No AC.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
mustafa16...
Perth, Australia
“A place for family”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Excellent place for family stay, we enjoyed the view from the balcony. The kitchen is a must for family travellers and this place gives this option. A few issues I hope that it can be fixed by owner, pls change the broken main couch in the living area it so annoying and uncomfortable, also the main bedroom mirror was put on loose on one of the besides if it falls on a child it could cause serious injuries specially you don't notice its loose until you move it.

Also, I hope the management of venice hill complex takes notice of groups of male African residents gathering outside each building making it a bit uncomfortable to walk down the place with eyes on you and they don't respond when you say hi or smile, very creepy specially when you hear stories from taxi drivers about drug smuggling and money scamming of African groups.

Other than that the place is excellent and we enjoyed staying there and would go back to it if we visit kuala lumpur again.

Liked best: balcony
Liked least: couch
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
18 Oct 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay this is what we strive to achieve for every guest. I am glad you mentioned the slight repairs but do wish you had mentioned them to my management as they would have made sure repairs were done immediately and made your stay even more comfortable.

The few African residents will respect your space even though Africans culture is very friendly they tend to keep to themselves especially as they are aware of rumours like that you heard from local taxi.
London
Reviewed April 14, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Apartment was fabulous and the Venice Hills area, along with KL.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
pem c
bangkok
“peferct for family”
Reviewed March 13, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Thank You for the wonderful apartment. We had a great time in KL.
The location of the apartment was perfect for us, especially after a long day of sightseeing/work. It is very peaceful with an awesome view. The well furnished apartment was just right for my family. The service offered was great- pool was the best part, kids really enjoyed it!

Liked best: apartment, pool
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Mar 2012
Thanks so much for your appreciation. If there is anything I could do to improve your stay please email it is important people who stay are happy. It would be our pleasure to have you stay again you would always be most welcome. Kind Regards
Calcutta, India

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Tuslingen
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great potential but needs renovation”
Reviewed October 9, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

This place is situated a 25 ringit taxi drive out of central Kuala Lumpur. It is an older condominium that is starting to feel its age, why many of the common areas looks worn, however the pool is still well taken care of and is one of the main advantages of this place. I was here for hours playing with my four year old son.

Upon arrival we were met by the friendly and helpful Kathy who quickly had us settled and gave advise on the nearby area. That was really nice.

the apartment itself is big and has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living-room, kitchen and a nice and big balcony. All of this could potentially add up to a brilliant stay. But there are too many things that does not work or are lacking in the apartment. It really needs a caring hand.

1. For example we never understood why there were no duvets to sleep with, we had to do with an extra blanket and a towel.

2. There are two bathrooms but the shower-head is missing in one of them.

3. Toilet-paper is not provided

4. The electricity is hopeless only a couple of the electric cords actually works

5. There is a big tv but neither the dvdplayer or antenna works, so the tv is not worth much.

6. when cooking only two of the three heaters work.

7. There are a fan in each bedroom but one of these doesn't work. For us it wasn't really a problem since we only used two bedrooms.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The swimmingpool is great
Liked least: Why are their no duvets in the aparment?
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
31 Oct 2011
We were so sorry to hear of the difficulties you were experiencing. If you had informed us we could have corrected them, making your stay everything you wished for. We always make it clear to guests that we are here to help you with any problems. Someone once wanted an iron and ironing board, another lead was broken, and we immediately bought them and delivered to the apartment. Even issues not related to the apartment have been sourced. We are here to help.

Unfortunately some people are unscrupulous and remove items. A former guest must have taken the shower head and I am so sorry this was not noticed. If you had looked in the draws, emailed or phoned us, we would have informed you there were several spare ones in the draw. If the electrical leads or DVD were not working, again we would have immediately arranged for new ones to be brought to you. I can assure anyone staying that all this has been rectified.

With regards to the blankets. I have covers for each room. I'm not sure why this was a problem. I have always been very warm and never felt the need for duvets, but given your comment I have bought a duvet. It's very important to me that all my guests are happy. There is now also a new fan.

I checked the cookers plates and found all the plates to be working. I don't know why they didn't work for you. There was also plenty of toilet paper in the cupboard. We are in the process of asking the management to do some external paint work, so I hope this will happen soon, but with the climate in Malaysia external paintwork is always a problem. I will put a video soon, so you will see that this is not any reflection on the apartment.

I am sharing my home and my only intention is that you are comfortable in my home. I am a yoga teacher and energy in my home is important to me. My guests being happy is my utmost priority. If in the future you should experience any problems at all, please always contact us and we will try our best to rectify them for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing