“Fun fish spa experience lovely pedicure and massage”
Review of Morino Kaze Spa

Morino Kaze Spa
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had a few days in Kuala Lumpur and this Spa was easily accessible from our hotel so I visited several times. The first time i took the kids I had a pedicure and we all had a foot spa together (kids were free). I then went back twice more alone for massages. My pedicure was done by Haru (#17) and the massages by Rei (I think #27 or #28). Compared to our hotel I thought the prices were very reasonable. Spa Pedicure RM98+ and 60 min full body massage - RM148++.
I found the service good and I loved the small cup of ginger tea I received at the end of each treatment. I could see why other reviewers could percieve privacy concerns but curtains could no doubt be drawn if desired. I didn't find it generally noisy but on one of my visits a tour bus came in to use the fish spa and it was pretty loud, they only seemed to stay for 10 minutes.
Dont expect luxury but expect to feel pampered. The massages left me feeling totally relaxed and ready to melt.. quite lovely

1  Thank pigandtoad

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Require to pay before yr massage service. Masseur(no 22) engage w u and discuss w what u want, told u tt u get this and tt end up dun get what which u previous told e masseur, n e reception told us tt the masseur nv tel him and another masseur (no17) who massage us told us they juz follow e service on e paper that e reception gave her, which I understand and I dun blame (no17).
Both my friend and I dun enjoy the massage at all, no strength at all!! Myr 210 for 2nrs is reali steep for such service, if the masseur is more skillful we would hv 4get abt their so call free tis and tt n u will get this!! Terrible !!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

OK, wouldn't return. Having enjoyed some amazing Balinese massages at amazing prices in Bali, I was disappointed at both the type of massage given at Morino Kaze as well as the high cost. The Morino Kaze facilities were dark and a bit dingy and the massage area wasn't very private. The massage was average to poor.

1  Thank RuthAO
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Although we had tried the fish spa last time we were in Kuala Lumpur, we decided to try and have a massage as well. I went in at a different time to my better half, and was told that if I had the package of foot massage and full body massage then I could have the fish spa for free. Not having enough time that evening for everything, they explained that I could have the body massage that evening, and return the following day for the fish spa and foot massage. By the time I returned to the hotel, my better half was wondering where I was, as she could see I had returned from Chinatown by the bags left in the hotel room. She was not overly happy when I told her about having the package over two days, as she said that she did not have that option. I was lucky, in that I spoke to the right masseuse at the right time.
My body massage was so relaxing, and I certainly felt much better afterwards. We could hear women giggling and laughing while I was being given the body massage, so we gathered that the fish were tickling them. The last time I tried the fish spa, I found that the fish were much larger, and although they have no teeth, it felt as if they did at times. This time, the fish were smaller, and were much more gentle.
My better half went with me on my return, and asked if she could have a similar package as me, but the receptionists refused. Eventually, my better half agreed to have a massage with a nicer masseuse while I enjoyed the fish spa and having my lower legs and feet thoroughly rubbed. My feet certainly felt better after, especially as we had done rather a lot of walking. Needless to say, we both felt far better when we left.
The next time we are in Kuala Lumpur, we will probably do the same thing again.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The fish spa is surrounded by signs encouraging people to be quiet, but this is usually ignored. Groups of tourists, including children, make so much noise. I've had a lovely foot massage here as my companion wanted to try the fish spa, not something I like to do. The therapist was a very sweet and competent Indonesian woman, and when I asked her name for future massage, she told me a number instead-- what kind of place gives their staff NUMBERS instead of names?! There is a pressure to tip, too, like another reviewer mentioned.
Staff are outside all day handing out brochures, and I think this place appeals to first-timer tourists who want to try the fish spa.

1  Thank bimdonesia