Review Highlights
Average Spa, thou the service is warmth!

This Spa is average if you are an experienced customer who always go for body and foot massage... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuala Lumpur
from US$29.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Whenever we are in Kuala Lumpur, we always try to relax for a couple of hours in the Morino Kaze fish spa. Although we slipped up this time by not requesting the package spread over two days, we both felt better after having the massage on the second day.
My better half enjoys the fish spa more than I do, as I find them ticklish, but the rest of the package more than makes up for that tiny discomfort. With so much time in Kuala Lumpur spent on our feet wandering around the shopping malls, a foot massage works wonders.
My better half has a favourite masseuse, as I do. All in the nicest professional way. It just works out that the two of us 'clicked' with our respective masseuse. Towards the end of the back massage, they stand on the double bed sized massage table and literally walk on our backs. I could not see that happening with any western masseuse. Or, the sports massage therapist that helps me back at home.
For a relaxing time, this establishment cannot be beaten.

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank ianb111
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We'd been before for the fish spa, two years ago, this time I really needed a massage and daughter was dead set keen on the fish spa again.

Such a quiet, peaceful break from the over population and hustle bustle, noise and heat of the KL shopping district - the best massage I've had in a long long time whilst my daughter enjoyed a 45 minutes fish spa experience for free.

The massage a little more expensive compared to others in the BB area, but fish spa for free with the massage - so worked out cheaper over all and was such a great break from the busy'ness of KL.

Will be back again if we travel; via KL again.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had a few days in Kuala Lumpur and this Spa was easily accessible from our hotel so I visited several times. The first time i took the kids I had a pedicure and we all had a foot spa together (kids were free). I then went back twice more alone for massages. My pedicure was done by Haru (#17) and the massages by Rei (I think #27 or #28). Compared to our hotel I thought the prices were very reasonable. Spa Pedicure RM98+ and 60 min full body massage - RM148++.
I found the service good and I loved the small cup of ginger tea I received at the end of each treatment. I could see why other reviewers could percieve privacy concerns but curtains could no doubt be drawn if desired. I didn't find it generally noisy but on one of my visits a tour bus came in to use the fish spa and it was pretty loud, they only seemed to stay for 10 minutes.
Dont expect luxury but expect to feel pampered. The massages left me feeling totally relaxed and ready to melt.. quite lovely

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank pigandtoad
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Require to pay before yr massage service. Masseur(no 22) engage w u and discuss w what u want, told u tt u get this and tt end up dun get what which u previous told e masseur, n e reception told us tt the masseur nv tel him and another masseur (no17) who massage us told us they juz follow e service on e paper that e reception gave her, which I understand and I dun blame (no17).
Both my friend and I dun enjoy the massage at all, no strength at all!! Myr 210 for 2nrs is reali steep for such service, if the masseur is more skillful we would hv 4get abt their so call free tis and tt n u will get this!! Terrible !!!

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013

OK, wouldn't return. Having enjoyed some amazing Balinese massages at amazing prices in Bali, I was disappointed at both the type of massage given at Morino Kaze as well as the high cost. The Morino Kaze facilities were dark and a bit dingy and the massage area wasn't very private. The massage was average to poor.

Date of experience: December 2012