Furama Bukit Bintang
US$94
US$67
US$78
US$118
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$118
US$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$53
US$78
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$90
US$87
  • Restaurant
US$23
US$18
US$205
US$190
2,452 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarebukit bintangexecutive suiteimbi monorail stationwalking distancefamily roomroom serviceliving roompleasant stayfree upgradenice poolbig roomcity viewbuffet breakfastshopping centrehigher floorkl tower
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I can assure u that the hotel is very good. But itsjust the location. Many would say its near to berjaya timessquare... it would be safe if you walk around in theday. But at nite it would be very not safe. Just remember to get advise for the bellboy.. on where to go... well according to them theres a lot of cases happen. Just be careful.
Breakfast was great...
Just because of the location of the hotel i would not recomend others to furama.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
FuramaBukitBintang, Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Burn,

Thank you for staying with us as our guest and we have taken note of your review feedback.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights while we were visiting Kuala Lumpur. As soon as we entered, we were treated so, so well. We were upgraded free of charge to an executive suit. Our room was spacious and had a beautiful view of the city. Everything from the food to the pool was perfection and we could not thank the staff enough for their hospitality. We truly did not want to leave as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We would recommend this hotel to anyone! It is hard to find a hotel this good for such a small price!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
FuramaBukitBintang, Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your lovely review, we appreciate it very much.
We are indeed happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Travel period: 12th-14th Oct 2017

Made reservations directly through the Reservation Team. Requested for the double beds to be merged together. Although they had attached the special request for me but however, this message was not conveyed. As i viewed the room accorded, the beds were still separated.

Upon check-in and check-out, the Front Desk team were not friendly. There were no smiles or happy vibe i felt during my stay with them. Wonder how they were accepted in the front line...

However, the CONCIERGE and RESTAURANT staffs (sorry i didnt managed to get all of your names) were very friendly and helpful. The concierge staffs helped out a lot for my family, from the stroller to the luggage to my shopping bags. As for the restaurant staffs, they served me their special omelette and helped fill up my flasks of hot water. Well done teams! You all had made my stay a lot better.

The hotel really needs to do serious upgrading tot he rooms as there were some strange smells. Luckily i brought my own diffuser. Helped a lot for me especially with a baby in the room.

One disgusting factor: As i was about to use the baby chair provided during breakfast, i did not hesitate to ditch it as it was very filthy! Cant imagine putting my baby there.

Hope the hotel really take actions on the areas mentioned.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank DhilahYusoff

Dear Dhillah,

Thank you for your review and we wish to sincerely apologise for any unpleasant experiences you encountered during your stay with us.
Your comments have been highlighted to the divisions concerned for improvement.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I would say the customer service is brilliant thank you to Anwar Dean, you are extremely polite & helpful.
You made our stay that much more enjoyable.
The only criticism would be the food area we noticed the chefs cook seafood, red & white meat on one grill, we pointed this out as we don’t eat beef or pork.
Since pork was even served, more so all other meats were, we didn’t have dinner at this hotel, even though we are not vegetarian this hotel doesn’t really cater for. People with different or special dietary requirements.
I did appreciate that Anwar approached my mum & I & apologized for this when he didn’t need to.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ravina C

Dear Ravina,

Thank you for your review and for your good comments about our staff Anwar.
We sincerely apologise for mixing up the meat and seafood on the grill, however, we wish to inform that our hotel does not serve pork and we are a "Halal Certified" hotel.
We shall inform the Executive Chef about mixing the grilled food.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Booked hotel for one night, and turned out to be my one bad decision of an otherwise superb and memorable trip.

Everything booked in advance, informed about preferences, and yet the staff members somehow manages to mess the whole stay. For an executive suite room , views of a construction site, for a place known to have its hotels with views of Petronas and twin towers, was unpardonable. Spoiled my anniversary, my trip ending, and I hardly criticise any hotel, but the response of few staff members at staff desk was appalling.

Executive lounge seemed ordinary, I could not spend much time there as kids are not allowed there, which was not communicated earlier, and I could not have left my infant baby at the room alone.

Tried to salvage the situation by asking them to degrade the room category to normal room with twin tower views, and by compensating in some other way, but the response for that was not encouraging either. I have not had breakfast yet, and frankly I am not very eager either, however maybe this hotel is good for many vacationers, but it turned out to be a black blot on my otherwise spotless trip!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Samratahuja

Dear Samratahuja,

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience during your recent stay.
We would like to extend our sincere apology to you and your family and we will have this noted down for further improvement.