AnCasa Express @ Pudu
US$116
Official Site
US$110
Westin.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$98
US$87
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$93
US$66
US$76
US$109
US$103
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
US$68
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$148
US$110
All reviewsplaza rakyatbus stationhotel lobbywalking distance to chinatownnice view of the citysmall fridgewater dispenserroom ratetea coffeelocal foodwifi connectionbreakfast was includedcomfortable roompleasant staypetronas towersfoodcourtkfc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Check in, a little slow. But the room we got was okay at the 14F. With a nice view of the city. It was very spacious however the tv only has 2 channels, non English. Would be better if that 2 channels includes the one with movies. But we still consider to stay here again since its not very expensive. Good location as well.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2018

+Prices cheap. Quiet place.
+Simple and nice breakfast although not much provided.
+Good WiFi connection.
+Near train station and easy to go anywhere.
-Rooms need refurbishment.
-The dim lighting of the entire room.
-Bed sheet stained and blanket was really just a piece of sheet and there was no toothpaste and toothbrush provided.
-The rooms key was faulty as they have technical issue, so it is inconvenient for us to wait for the staff to open the door.
-The room didn't have enough electricity sockets.
-Parking lot not suitable for SUV/MPV.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I came in early, half an hour before the check-in time. The room was not ready (no problem there), so I waited. The reception didn’t call me right away, so I approached the counter after a while (they were still holding my ID); they gave me a room.

Much to my surprise, the room was a bit warm when I entered and it was facing the LRT track. I’m a light sleeper, so didn’t manage to fall asleep till 4 am.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room on the other side of the LRT track !
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank abdullahsania2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I chose this venue to host an event for my organisation on 28-29 October 2017. Quotation was email to me and I confirmed my booking on 29 August 2017. Then I'm waiting for confirmation from the sales person regarding my booking.

On 3 October 2017, the sales person asked if my event can change the date to a week earlier or later? The reason he gave was that weekend almost all rooms were fully booked.

If there is no room, this thing have to inform me earlier and not just 3 weeks away from the actual date. It was hard for me to look for alternative venue with limited time.

I got to know that weekend there was one big event held and this hotel reserved all rooms for them. This is really UNETHICAL action and I STRONGLY DISAGREE with this.

I asked the sales person and the manager about this, but they refused to reply me and assumed nothing has happened.

To the AnCasa staff who is reading this review, I would like to ask is it this is a right way to treat your customer? I booked the venue 2 months before the date. Your staff cancelled it and gave me an alternative date just 3 weeks before the event. I asked for explanation but your staff din reply me.

I'm truly disappointed with this kind of service. I won't make any recommendation about AnCasa to anyone after this.

Say NO to AnCasa!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank WengKit83
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

For the first day, i actually don’t mind this hotel since it was cheap and very close to an LRT station.

But, on the first night the hotel actually had power failure from about midnight to morning and i had to try so hard to fall asleep. After calling them they had to actually “borrow” power from nearby building.

Then, the next night when i wanted to go back to my room, the lift doesn’t work (after we call reception and they said they will come over but they didn’t) so we had to ride another lift. Some people who stayed then told us that the lift they rode before malfunctioned and if it wasn’t for the technician in the lift, they wouldn’t be able to get out.

Finally entered my room, only to find a huge cocroach above the bed.

I know this is a cheap hotel, but hotels have to have safety and hygiene standards and at least have generators that work.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business